ADVERTISEMENT

Holly Sonders latest venture-topless sports league

m3gan-1673024371.jpeg

Sad what she has become. Met her at a charity golf event years ago and could not have been nicer and obviously was stunningly beautiful who could play some serious golf. Could have had a really nice career in the golf world but allowed that scumbag she dated and his greed to ruin her career and life.

At one time I thought she was one of the most beautiful women on the planet. Now she is just a couple of years away from looking like Madonna.

Really sad, and Oscar better keep promoting Golden Boy or he gonna be broke pretty soon.

Now, I ain't saying she a gold digger, but she ain't messin with no broke.........

I didn’t watch the Golf Channel, but I remember seeing it on at the gym one morning and seeing her. She stood out. I understood why men were watching a morning show about golf. Seemed like the only rational reason. That said, some people become addicted to the knife. Her lips look manipulated. Not sure why she did that. Maybe because she could. IDK, but it was not an improvement. People fear age. Understood. But, she has not improved her face.

Most celebrities that have had plastic surgery done look like crap. I don't get the fascination with it. I can understand wanting to keep your looks for future work, but most look awful afterwards.

Reactions: Hank Camacho
Plastic surgery never works out well for these people. You'd think they'd learn, but vanity wins out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT