ADVERTISEMENT

Hmm What Could This Mean?

Tampa_cat54

Senior
Apr 22, 2011

The tweet won't post directly for me for some reason- keeps saying not found but it's not deleted.

But it's TJ Walker saying Big Things Happening Around UK Basketball and a gif that his interest is piqued.

Hmmm...

63e2ca3b3ede6d2261f6629f58499e1a.gif

Also- anyone else a bit worried that it's so quiet on the Alvin Brooks front? MJ said he was supposed to tell UK last night.

Okay never mind, he just deleted the tweet now.

https://media.tenor.com/OIhUgV0ukisAAAAM/ill-just-go-****-myself-jonah-hill.gif

The tweet won't post directly for me for some reason- keeps saying not found but it's not deleted.

But it's TJ Walker saying Big Things Happening Around UK Basketball and a gif that his interest is piqued.

Hmmm...

Also- anyone else a bit worried that it's so quiet on the Alvin Brooks front? MJ said he was supposed to tell UK last night.
Somebody said it was a done deal and would likely be announced tonight or tomorrow…maybe trilly?

Hmmm...

Brooks and his family were in Lexington Today per KSR

Hmmm...

If Kyle Tucker popped the news too quickly then he's going to be BBN public enemy #1 for a while. Alvin is supposedly still in Lexington checking things out, so who knows what's going on? TBH, it sounds like Matt could've been talking out his ass. Why give an answer last night only to fly into Lexington today? Things change, but man.

Last edited:

Hmmm...

It’s osobor

Walker was always too much of a Cal fanboy for my tastes.
Don't know what he was other than out the loop far too often to get paid to be a guy who wanted your $ on this site.

Then again, when Graf left the National Rivals site---they replaced him with a guy who has some phobia where he can't go an update without mentioning UNC or Duke (Jason Jordan). It's ****ing WEIRD.

Also Rob Cassidy has surpassed being awful covering CFB recruiting as the CBB guy.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Don't know what he was other than out the loop far too often to get paid to be a guy who wanted your $ on this site.

Then again, when Graf left the National Rivals site---they replaced him with a guy who has some phobia where he can't go an update without mentioning UNC or Duke (Jason Jordan). It's ****ing WEIRD.

Also Rob Cassidy has surpassed being awful covering CFB recruiting as the CBB guy.
Certainly. Walker never had any reliable info.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT