ADVERTISEMENT

Highlight Reel; Malik Newman 35pts, 14 rbs in Front of Cal

It's official, I want Newman more than Brown. I've always been Brown 1A and Newman 1B but it's flopped. Newman is the best offensive player in a decade and likely is the best SG in the last 10+ years IMO. There's just nothing that he can't do. He have Kobe-esque moves and turnaround jumpers and he doesn't miss. Newman would start newt year even if every guard at UK returned. Not only are his moves NBA level but his shooting is Devin Booker level. He would challenge Wall and Rose for the best guard Cal has ever coached. IMO Newman is the best player in the class followed by Brown and then Simmons.

He will do things next year that will wow BBN.

I've been telling this board for a year.

Newman is the best in class and it's not really close.

I'm still thanking God Blakenely chose Lsu. Newman is what we want.

If you read TJ's interview with Newman, he really talks up Kansas, and kind of talks down Kentucky.

If you look at the Crystal Ball lately, there has been a recent trend of Newman to Kansas and Brown to Kentucky.

If Booker comes back next year, I think that's how things play out, and that's fine with me. If Booker comes back and the Twins leave, we look pretty good at the guard positions, but still need a true SF like Brown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT