ADVERTISEMENT

Herro is the reincarnation of Michael Jordan and the second coming of Jesus at the same time.

Tyler is a pure basketball talent. He loves the game so much. Players of his IQ, talent, and work ethic belong at a school whose fan base appreciates and understands the game. Reminds me a little of Randy Wittman who used to play at IU. He is the kind of player that I grew up watching like Jimmy Dan, Mike Flynn, and Kevin Grevey. He is more athletic than those guys but same type of high B.B. IQ. Tyler and UK is a match made in heaven.

Tyler is a pure basketball talent. He loves the game so much. Players of his IQ, talent, and work ethic belong at a school whose fan base appreciates and understands the game. Reminds me a little of Randy Wittman who used to play at IU. He is the kind of player that I grew up watching like Jimmy Dan, Mike Flynn, and Kevin Grevey. He is more athletic than those guys but same type of high B.B. IQ. Tyler and UK is a match made in heaven.

[cheers]Excellent post. :fistbump:

Last time I checked Herro plays nothing like MJ. Terrible comparison Op. now If you were to have said Larry bird, John Stockton, Rex Chapman, dirk nowitzki, Steve Nash, pistol Pete then we would be talking.

Try to be better with the player comparisons Though especially when we are dealing with one of eastern Kentucky’s own

Herro has been coming to me when I burn bushes and giving me commandments. I wrote them down on a Post-It note but spilled beer on it. Does anyone have a chisel and tablet they can spare?

large.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT