ADVERTISEMENT

Herro in Chapman Jersey Images

Jul 28, 2003
5bc14e0b14c6a.image.jpg

loved it. boy wonder 2.0 in boy wonder 1.0 jersey. too bad he wasn't able to pull off any signature chapman dunks, could of been epic.

fpblmf.jpg

DjIiREtUUAEhLu2.jpg

Reactions: CatfanMike47
mcd's
tumblr_lziaj4P4OL1qzbbbgo1_400.gif

goat white dunker, pretty incredible there has never been another one with any style and flair. even still, all these years later

Last edited:
Reactions: will1976
I was watching Chapman at Fairdale high school in the tournament they hold there and Apollo had a little guard that threw Chapman a lob from the top of the circle and he came flying in from deep in the corner and reverse dunked it and his head was even with the rim.
Pretty spectacular dunk for a high school player.

I was watching Chapman at Fairdale high school in the tournament they hold there and Apollo had a little guard that threw Chapman a lob from the top of the circle and he came flying in from deep in the corner and reverse dunked it and his head was even with the rim.
That would have been Greg Baughn.

Love Rex Chapman as a player (played against him in high school), Tom Chambers says hello as far as greatest "white" dunker.

Also Dan Majerle and Brett Berry.

Last edited:
brent barry worst dunk contest all time. one of the competitors literally did a layup in the dunk contest. gtfo our here with that goofy stiff even being in the conversation of best white dunker.

goat white Crip walker, maybe

WideCautiousAmericanrobin-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
it's total package. actually a legit ball player. only 6'4. 39 inch vertical. looks good dunking, not a tall goof. flair. timing. power. athleticism, style, creativity etc. there has never been a better white dunker.

all first try dunks, btw

kemp wanna be, wanna be like Rex. he literally copied (poorly) his earlier round dunk in 91 . then you can even see him point to Rex and thank him for the inspiration at the end.

tumblr_mzh434nOMN1qjpqono1_400.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
comparison, this guy was suppose to be a good white dunker. watch, looks like he's never played basketball before trying to dunk. unbelievable.

mcd's
tumblr_lziaj4P4OL1qzbbbgo1_400.gif

goat white dunker, pretty incredible there has never been another one with any style and flair. even still, all these years later

factor in that revolutionized dunking and it's not even a contest. this was never seen before in a dunk contest when he did it, much less by a pale skin.

dude was a freak, here's a gif i pulled out of a video from apollo high school (vhs yay!)

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk and Jkwo
King of the Bluegrass tournament.......Fairdale HS's Gym was full an hour before the first game that night...

I hope Herro took a double shower after wearing a Chapman jersey.
Chapman is a legend.. He made some mistakes but has clearly turned his life around. If Tyler sees fit to wear that jersey he must garner respect from this young Ky team.. The man could play.. Just ask Michael Jordan..

No offense but some of us just aren't Rex fans these days. I was a huge fan of his back when I was in 8th and 9th grade, but not so much in recent years. People make mistakes and can bounce back from them, but it doesn't guarantee others will feel any different about you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT