ADVERTISEMENT

Here's What Cal Should Do....

I would be A-OK with telling Bruiser to kick bricks and bringing Payne back into the fold. Get the old band back together and pray for the best.

Chin can go too. Bring in a hotshot young recruiter in his place.

Like other have said though, it won't matter becuase he doesn't listen to anyone that isn't name John Calipari. Every single assistant on that bench knew Shep, Dilly, and Thiero should have been starting and probably told him so on multiple occasions.

Didn’t we already do this “change the staff” dog and pony show? Nothing matters as long as Cal is the head man
exactly, he will listen to NO ONE
notice most all other coaches talk wit their assistants at the start of a time out & the go the players with a plan. Not ccc, he pays no attention to anyone & if they try to tell him anything, he tells them to sit down

He better be begging the Sheppards to stay and at least give him a fighting chance.

Reed came to his defense after the last game, now he needs to put his money where his mouth is and put his trust in Cal one more season.

But I understand if he doesn’t. Why stick around unless you truly believe Cal can get it done? I doubt he truly believes in Cal, it was just the right thing to say when you lose at the end of the season.

Early in the year against the soft OOC schedule it did. In March it was back to Cal ball.
We averaged 90.4 ppg in the 5 games played in March, not to mention dropped 117 on final four team Bama on 2/24. Offense was great all year. Sure a few games we were off but offense wasn't the issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT