ADVERTISEMENT

HD is a giant douche

That wasn’t a flop. He intentionally wrapped his leg around Mitchell and acted out the fall. Should be a tech. That was bush league. Even for him.
I thought refs were supposed to call a technical on flops but so far this season I have saw several flops with no call. During the Duke game, one of the Duke guys rebounded a ball and as the Mich St player ran by him to get back down the floor he swiped at the ball. He didn't make any contact whatsoever with the player, ball or anything. The Duke player, I think it was Fliipowski, flailed his arms like he had been punched in the face. The ref trailing the play and who was blocked out of seeing what happened because he was behind the 2 players, called the Mich St player for the foul. He did it purely on the fact he saw someone swipe and the Duke guy flop not because he could see from his angle that there was contact because there was none.

Reactions: grevey35
See your dumb ass at the rematch in the FF. Bradshaw will be there too. There were times you couldn’t even feed him in the post, see how that gets worse when we have our 7 footers. Way to show your retardation.
Hey it is offensive to people with mental disabilities to compare them to Kansas fans.

He is really easy to hate, but can you imagine the Kansas Jailhawks this year without him? They would be garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT