ADVERTISEMENT

HD is a giant douche

Hope we get them again and he gets a taste of our three headed monster.
The problem is you have to take speed and shooters off the floor to play our bigs. Self adjusts and plays through their guards. HD pulls them to the perimeter. Our issue isn't our guys... we showed we have guys... we don't have a coach.

The problem is you have to take speed and shooters off the floor to play our bigs. Self adjusts and plays through their guards. HD pulls them to the perimeter. Our issue isn't our guys... we showed we have guys... we don't have a coach.
We get it. You love HD and Self. Thanks.

What's sorry is kissing up to him. Dude stood there and erroneously claimed they were the winningest program. They're not.

He's an arrogant SOB.
That is true. I forgot, even though I laughed when he said it. He had to know better.

That is true. I forgot, even though I laughed when he said it. He had to know better.
OH he did it on purpose. That's the kind of douche he is. He's not gracious. He's a narcissist. That's what they do. I mean he did the same thing when asked about having family in Kentucky and he mentioned he had family in Paducah....."but we don't talk about them."

Paducah is a pretty nice are and has good balance of both rural and developing city. The fact he took that time to take that shot at Kentucky said all I need to know. He's a prick of a prick.

Cousins never acted quite like that. Cousins wasn't arrogant. HD is. And you can tell it. Cousins didn't celebrate after every shot. I hope he stubs his toe before every single game.
Right... But the statement was about being a locker room cancer. All those things you listed may make the opposing team's fans hate him, but I suspect everyone in his locker room is okay with where he directs his douchiness..

Right... But the statement was about being a locker room cancer. All those things you listed may make the opposing team's fans hate him, but I suspect everyone in his locker room is okay with where he directs his douchiness..
Who knows.....it's fine when they're winning. But if they hit a rough patch.....

But who am I kidding. They won't. They're liable to win it all again. And if they do, I might just be done with sports.

Reactions: rabbitTown
27 pts 21 rebs……you wouldn’t want those kind of numbers on your team?
He might have put up numbers like that over our incredibly small team, but look at it this way…we ALMOST beat that ‘dominant’ performance with people about 5-6 inches shorter than him. He got his points (a chunk from free throws and a few from absolutely ass shots) but KU wasn’t as dominant as they assumed they would be. Not even close.

He's the type of guy you could only love if he played for your team.
I never liked the idea of him being on the team. He cries like a baby at the slightest touch on court, he is slow, he is out quite a bit due to his stamina, and mark my words, he will ensure that KU doesn’t go far in the tournament. If you push your game solely through him, you’re risking quite a bit. He didn’t win a championship for Michigan.

Lol…were you expecting our less than 6”10 guys to complete against him? Your expectations were incredibly out of touch. Sad but true.
I was expecting kansas to go to him more than they did i kinda wanted us to try a zone and see it that would have slowed him down but he just been hitting wide open 3’s we had no answer for him

He might have put up numbers like that over our incredibly small team, but look at it this way…we ALMOST beat that ‘dominant’ performance with people about 5-6 inches shorter than him. He got his points (a chunk from free throws and a few from absolutely ass shots) but KU wasn’t as dominant as they assumed they would be. Not even close.
Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Idk, the more accurate name would probably be Dickincal instead, cause he took Cal behind the woodshed and bent him over
You have CDS. You realize we have three 7 footers out yet you persist with this silly crap. Ignore is the proper place for you.

No, I really dislike 5-stars. Sacrificing our history for NBA salaries. Cal is a joke, I see it on every other coach's face.
Uk is the winningest team in history at 76.3%. Cal Has won 77.4% with 4 final 4's, 2 title games and a championship. How the hell is that trashing our history?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT