ADVERTISEMENT

Hatcher arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least our younger guys will get all of the reps in Spring ball. He was a suspension/dismissal waiting to happen.

latest

Reactions: htbud11
Another victim of the harmless herb.

Funny how Obama, Bush and Clinton were all users of this herb and it never crumbled their lives into pieces.

Just a shame that a legal substance in our nations capital, will no doubt ruin the career of a promising future. What a disgrace.

Updated depth chart?

This sucks... faaaar louisville fan cop

Oh wait, this isn't Tennessee where we don't expect cops to let players run rampant

Funny how Obama, Bush and Clinton were all users of this herb and it never crumbled their lives into pieces.

Just a shame that a legal substance in our nations capital, will no doubt ruin the career of a promising future. What a disgrace.

Ask all of the people in Mexico that are murdered because of the harmless herb by the drug cartels.

You get trafficking for anything more than an amount that can be considered "personal use" Usually includes a good bit of cash so they can say you were/are intending to sell.

I would tell the fine people of Mexico not to get involved in anything that might end in violence. Citizens of the USA possessing an herb that's use will not hurt them should dam sure have that freedom.

I bet the people are not worried about the diamond they purchased for their wife's ring hurting some enslaved African indentured servant.

I bet the people wearing their clothes or shoes are not worried about he young Asian who is a slave to the industry. So how on earth can one lay the violence of a cartel who deals in meth and heroine and cocaine at a weed smokers feet, who is most likely smoking a strain produced right here in America?

It's this kind of thinking that have our prisons packed out with young minority's who have not done anything different than the privileged leaders of our country.

In normal times he'd wind up back at LilBrothel with his buddy James. But I am not so sure that the media scrutiny will allow Jurich the ability to "win at all cost take the bad guy thing."

Reactions: awf and KYDave32
You get trafficking for a quarter pound? Jesus this country sucks.

Do you realize how much a 1/4 pound of weed is? That is a LOT more than personal use. Lets just hope this doesn't spill onto other players. That is a LOT of weed (4 OZ). He can be looking at a year in prison.

Wasn't use that had him locked up. It was the trafficking that got him locked up, and that's not legal in any state in the US.

And that my friend is the very reason it should be legal in every state in America.

Lol if you think that would slow down the cartel.

Anyway, as far as this goes, I can't say that I'm surprised. Next man up. Hatcher never realized his potential because he was too busy acting like a fool, and now he'll pay the price. Meanwhile, somebody will step into his role and at least contribute as much as we've ever gotten from Hatcher anyway.

Reactions: gobigblue812
In normal times he'd wind up back at LilBrothel with his buddy James. But I am not so sure that the media scrutiny will allow Jurich the ability to "win at all cost take the bad guy thing."
they already have their own version of Hatcher.....Quick. been accused of the same number of violations, been suspended about 90% less though

shame to see the young man throw away his future. guess he could go to an EKU or 1-AA for his sr year. but the NFL is more concerned than ever about guys in constant legal troubles.

Can take the kid out of Louisville but can't take the the Louisville out of him. Surprised his dope buddy quick wasn't with him

I wonder how the people of Colorado, and Washington and DC buy their weed Wow must be someone " trafficking " this terrible stuff.

And for now it should be alleged trafficking. No law saying it's illegal to have a few hundred or thousand dollars. A good lawyer could beat that case with his eyes closed. I'm not familiar with all the details of his case , but if it involves weed it's just a dam shame IMO.

It's completely ridiculous that it's illegal, but personal use is very different than trafficking. It shouldn't be illegal, but Hatcher shouldn't have taken such a huge risk. I'm not going to bash a kid for smoking, yeah it's illegal but it's incredibly common and mostly harmless and the penalties for getting caught are a slap on the wrist. But if you're trafficking, you're taking needless risks when you have a potential NFL career ahead of you.

Kobie and bonner will have the spring to get ready. At least we have depth at that spot. But now we are gonna be inexperienced all the way down the lb'er corp.

A person should be able to rise or fall on the talents they bring to the table. If smoking weed limits his ability to succeed then he pays the price, not the tax payers to house another victim of the war on drugs.

Reactions: awf
It's completely ridiculous that it's illegal, but personal use is very different than trafficking. It shouldn't be illegal, but Hatcher shouldn't have taken such a huge risk. I'm not going to bash a kid for smoking, yeah it's illegal but it's incredibly common and mostly harmless and the penalties for getting caught are a slap on the wrist. But if you're trafficking, you're taking needless risks when you have a potential NFL career ahead of you.

You know it's the stupidity of being out at 3 a.m. And speeding excessively that led to his arrest! Not bent outta shape about him smokin a little weed but he's had issues before and got to be smarter than that. Why be so damn careless!
Coach Stoops' hands are tied now.

A person should be able to rise or fall on the talents they bring to the table. If smoking weed limits his ability to succeed then he pays the price, not the tax payers to house another victim of the war on drugs.

I guess the taxpayers should just be responsible for paying welfare for those pot heads that are too damn lazy to get a job(s). Pot is a kids drug, fun when you're in high school, but there comes a point when you need to GTFU and become a responsible adult, not some baked stoner.

Last edited:
To be clear I hate this man messed up and will never get to realize his true potential but this whole trafficking thing is a conudrum as well.

Is this stuff just supposed to magically appear or would someone have to provide it? It is provided in Colorado now is the violent crimes any worse there then it is here or South Dakota? So why are we worried about those who provide the same service in a state that does not have " dispenseires ".

Reactions: awf
Doesn't matter if it should be legal... it's illegal now and he's already been caught twice. He was 14 months away from being a millionaire and he couldn't keep his nose clean... or at least not be so freaking out in the open. Don't be in a car that wreaks with a boatload of weed because if you are speeding, which he was also doing, you are done.

Reactions: awf and UKWildcatT
I guess the taxpayers should just be responsible for paying welfare for those pot heads that are too damn lazy to get a job(s). Pot is a kids drug, fun when you're in high school, but there comes a point when you need to GTFU and become a responsible adult, not some backed stoner.

Lol you'd be absolutely shocked if you knew how many successful, professional adults smoke weed. They just can't talk about it because it's illegal. Nothing about smoking weed means you're not going to be intelligent, or hard working, or successful.

I wonder how the people of Colorado, and Washington and DC buy their weed Wow must be someone " trafficking " this terrible stuff.

And for now it should be alleged trafficking. No law saying it's illegal to have a few hundred or thousand dollars. A good lawyer could beat that case with his eyes closed. I'm not familiar with all the details of his case , but if it involves weed it's just a dam shame IMO.

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Un...charged-with-drug-trafficking--369655001.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT