ADVERTISEMENT

Has Anyone Directly Asked Cal about Edwards?

CincyUKFan

Senior
Dec 1, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand
It seems like a very legitimate thing to do when he’s on the podium before the media. I just don’t understand why these coaches are asked about elephants in the room.

“Cal, can you tell us why Justin Edwards continues to start and why he played so many minutes tonight against South Carolina?”

Will never happen. The writers and journalists are bunch of clueless wimps who are more concerned with keeping their press passes than actually questioning a coach.
I guess I just don’t understand the purpose of these media sessions. Seems to me like you should be able to ask coaches relevant questions. Happens in the NFL.

How dare anyone question his lordship? Expects everyone to touch the hem of his garment like he's some prophet and thinks he knows more than anyone else. CCC is incompetent, a fraud and teams with a pulse are constantly embarrassing him exposing his shortcomings as a coach.

Reactions: NociHTTP
It seems like a very legitimate thing to do when he’s on the podium before the media. I just don’t understand why these coaches are asked about elephants in the room.

“Cal, can you tell us why Justin Edwards continues to start and why he played so many minutes tonight against South Carolina?”
Prolly not. You should do it.

Reactions: NociHTTP

Don’t care about starting him, we were right with them the first half. I do agree that 23 minutes for him tonight was awful. Edwards was a 5-7 minute man tonight.

Reactions: gharding07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT