ADVERTISEMENT

Hard to Win on the Road in the SEC

Then don't write threads that make silly excuses. We lost to a crappy team. Road game or not, this should have objectively been a win. I'm tired of fans making silly excuses like you did in this silly thread.
Not making excuses. We got beat. Just stating what happened. Just get frustrated that every time we lose people go nuts. I have been following the Cats for over 60 years and college basketball just has much more parity than ever before. We are going to continue to see this.

Not making excuses. We got beat. Just stating what happened. Just get frustrated that every time we lose people go nuts. I have been following the Cats for over 60 years and college basketball just has much more parity than ever before. We are going to continue to see this.
Parity is a word used to deflect away from responsibility, objectively superior talent/resources, and is used by fans who create emotional parachutes from which they do not have to ever "crash land the plane of reality."

Fact is, we shouldn't have lost to LSU. You are, in fact, making excuses by pointing to parity. I'm not sure how parity has anything to do with losing to LSU, UNCW, or three straight games at home.

Simply cannot choke this game away like we did. Reeves was having a special night and it was reeves himself who screwed that up by getting cheap fouls. Everyone has to be better

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
No troll. Been on this board since its inception. Name calling comes from those who know no better.
Tennessee-Troll3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
it has parity because we have a coach that can't stop it from happening.

people were talking parity with Tubby and Gillespie

then Cal comes in with an innovative approach to the game and dominates.

now he's lost that edge . Parity is an acceptance that a program can't dominate.

We lost 3 in a row in rupp for the first time ever. Hard to win on the road and at home?

Freaking Purdue has lost 3 games, spare me the parity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT