ADVERTISEMENT

A situation in Rupp this year ... what is your reaction?

Dreklie

Junior
Oct 6, 2014
Nicholasville
imagine this if you will :

Arkansas comes to Rupp

We press them into ****ing oblivion, cal has no idea how to beat the press

When they finally do beat it we play Zone, Cal also has no idea how to beat the zone, they chuck up bad shots and throw bad passes into turnovers

Final score : UK 71 Ark : 49

GET ****ED WOO PIG SOOIE YOUR HOG HEADED ASS BACK TO ARKANSAS

LFGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I think it’s a pretty likely situation if Arkansas doesn’t start adding big time transfers soon.

if Cal goes into this season relying on Knox, Richmond, Z, and Fland to be his DUDES, Arkansas is not going to be good next year.

Cal can’t even coach defense anymore, Welch and 2 top 10 picks + Reeves blessed him with an offense last year. This year he has none of that, and can’t coach either side of the ball.

I think it’s a pretty likely situation if Arkansas doesn’t start adding big time transfers soon.

if Cal goes into this season relying on Knox, Richmond, Z, and Fland to be his DUDES, Arkansas is not going to be good next year.

Cal can’t even coach defense anymore, Welch and 2 top 10 picks + Reeves blessed him with an offense last year. This year he has none of that, and can’t coach either side of the ball.
All of those Freshman are gonna get sick off of the food down errr.

“they” say Burks and Davis are silent commits.

“Pretty Likely” might be a stretch…to be fair

Reactions: CGblue
imagine this if you will :

Arkansas comes to Rupp

We press them into ****ing oblivion, cal has no idea how to beat the press

When they finally do beat it we play Zone, Cal also has no idea how to beat the zone, they chuck up bad shots and throw bad passes into turnovers

Final score : UK 71 Ark : 49

GET ****ED WOO PIG SOOIE YOUR HOG HEADED ASS BACK TO ARKANSAS

LFGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Your optimism is stellar.

Our offense was fun this season, but UK did not really run an offense this year. We got some open threes but never had easy open drives. Almost every shot Dilly made was hard but went in because he was a superstar.

Reed might have been the best shooter in UK history and only made 2.3 three pointers a game. Reeves scored the majority of his points creating off the dribble. When teams took away our outside shots the offense was stagnant.

Pope comes out dressed like Stone Cold. Gives Cal a chair shot to the head chugs a beer walks by the bench giving them the double birds as he goes to the locker room! Cats 84-74 #BBN

• Haha
Reactions: Mike-McD
I’ve been thinking about this. Our play when Arkansas comes to Rupp shouldn’t be to boo but to cheer for Calipari, Z and any former player crazily. It’d confuse the living **** out of Arkansas and it’d be beautiful

I will settle for just a win.. that's going to be a really emotional game. It's Cals biggest game of the year the players could really rise up for him. More than likely the pressure gets Cal but all in all I will be thrilled with a win.

Reactions: meow_cat

If We press his team of freshman the whole 40 minutes, it’ll give them PTSD

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
The weirdest part of that game is that Z will probably be the only player actually on the floor that will have any understanding of the emotions. Cal will have mostly freshman and transfers and we will have all transfers

I’ve been thinking about this. Our play when Arkansas comes to Rupp shouldn’t be to boo but to cheer for Calipari, Z and any former player crazily. It’d confuse the living **** out of Arkansas and it’d be beautiful
Dead silence during intros be better.

The final straw for me with Calipari was when, with four days to prepare for the game, we came out with absolutely no clue whatsoever how to attack Oakland's zone defense. Massive coaching failure.
Or didn't remember that that accountant literally ONLY shoots 3 points shots.

I think we will press some this year. Not sure about regularly though.

He mentioned specifically about the commit today that he spent all year picking up guards full court though.

Think we will guard 93 feet and press and trap situationally. We have an all DPOY back in case they get by.

Reactions: ThrowBackCat9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT