ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh offered $125M extension

With the way things have been trending, Michigan Football could be headed for serious trouble if he does stay. Just my thoughts on it not that it matters to anyone.

Reactions: BigTyrone
With the way things have been trending, Michigan Football could be headed for serious trouble if he does stay. Just my thoughts on it not that it matters to anyone.
This looks just like the pattern U6 was in. Scandle after scandal. The NCAA brought them down. I just don’t think they have the power to stop Michigan. Michigan doesn’t believe they do. That’s for sure. Jurich thought he was smarter than them too though.

Reactions: BigTyrone
2 suspensions in one year?

Yeah, very few programs would keep their coach after this behavior.

2 suspensions in one year?

Yeah, very few programs would keep their coach after this behavior.
😂😂 His team is 38-3 over the last three seasons. There isn’t a school in America that would fire him with that record absent some scandal that was racial or sexual in nature. 😂

Reactions: UKRob 73
The Wire Reaction GIF

He's one of the best coaches in the game at any level and worth it. Wins everywhere he's been. San Diego St, Stanford, 49ers, Michigan...

Maybe 10 years ago you look at him and tell him he attracts to much attention, and the NCAA on his ass all the time just isn't worth it. However, now that the BCS is essentially about to go independent and become some sort of professional entity separate from NCAA, you rock with him because the penalties and sanctions aren't going to amount to shit.

Here in a couple of seasons, when the money really takes off with the super conferences and expanded playoffs, NCAA just isn't going to have the power whatever entity all that evolves into.

There could very well be a spinoff, or total split, where the BCS/super conferences form their own structure. Any investigations, penalties, sanctions, or win forfeitures won't amount to anything or transfer over so to speak.

When the players all start to get paid and the framework, laws, paperwork, etc for all that is figured out...the NCAA not recognizing some wins isn't going to matter.

Ncaa won't do anything that matters so 100% agree with Michigan here.

Let's see if he can beat Saban.

Doubt there will ever be significant punishment. They have irrefutable evidence already yet the NCAA fails to act. This is a classic example of their recent "enforcement" patterns. If they don't want to do anything, they just delay hoping people forget then several months later, at 4:50pm on a Friday, quietly slap them on the wrist.

All that said, sure is interesting he was mediocre/poor before he started cheating. I get why they'd offer it, but it sure looks like cheating made the difference at Michigan

Reactions: KYExtemper
As long as he's the thorn in tOSU's side......play on. He's no threat to the SEC.

And they say cheating never pays

Michigan clings to Harbaugh for two reasons. He beats Ohio State. And they had so much trouble with football coaches before Harbaugh moved there. Harbaugh has been like a security blanket for them, and I think that will backfire. He is in and out of trouble chronically, and it will eventually explode.

• Haha
Reactions: gojvc
😂😂 His team is 38-3 over the last three seasons. There isn’t a school in America that would fire him with that record absent some scandal that was racial or sexual in nature. 😂
38-3 under very damning evidence. But if you can convince the administration, I guess you can attempt to Louisville your way to a title.

• Haha
Reactions: Basil Cat and gojvc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT