ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Independence Day

drew_ukfan

All-American
Aug 6, 2008
Fellas, been a wild 2020. Have a good 4th with some family and friends. Fireworks, grills, whatever it may be. Let’s celebrate this country today, it’s still the best in the world even with the large number of stupid people who call it home.

yes, I’m talking about Louisville fans

EcFFJlUXsAEJ27L.jpg

Today I will drink to our enlightened founding fathers Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, John Adams, James Madison, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and so many others. For they left us with the brave ideals of limited government, liberty and independence, equal rights and justice for all. Hopefully we can help America achieve these lofty ideals some day.

Cheers!

Let’s celebrate this country today, it’s still the best in the world even with the large number of stupid people who call it home.yes, I’m talking about Louisville fans[/QUOTE]

Thanks that gave me a good laugh this morning. Plus you are correct!

Fellas, been a wild 2020. Have a good 4th with some family and friends. Fireworks, grills, whatever it may be. Let’s celebrate this country today, it’s still the best in the world even with the large number of stupid people who call it home.

yes, I’m talking about Louisville fans

We better enjoy this one. If there’s some in this country that gets their way. This will probably be the last Independence Day we ever have.

I'm all most afraid to celebrate, I could discriminate against some one, not knowing I was doing so. Naw, going to anyway. Serviced this country so ALL have the right to express themselves without fear from the government. That doesn't me there's not consequences from others though. God Bless America and all people's.

We better enjoy this one. If there’s some in this country that gets their way. This will probably be the last Independence Day we ever have.
I agree 100%, Top Cat Cal. But I doubt that you and I would agree as to the identity of the folks that you referred to as "some" in your post. Nevertheless, in the spirit of the day, and with hope for unity and fellowship among all U. S. citizens going forward, I'll leave it at that. I wish you, Top Cat, and all who read this post, a joyful and safe Independence Day 2020. Best to all.

Go 'Cats ! ! !

Reactions: CatPatrick13
Man if Stephen Jackson would fight this hard against Covid-19, we’d have this thing beat

Reactions: blubo
This will be our last Independence Day before the BLM start their cry baby shit on that too.
too late
Kaep says
Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all

The Freemasons worship Baphomet, the figure on the left there. Unfortunately we have that satanic imagery all over our money and government institutions.
because Inquisition said so?
wow, and you guys call others sheep

because Inquisition said so?
wow, and you guys call others sheep

I haven't called anyone a sheep. The inquisition took place in the late 15th century, predating the Freemasons. Albert Pike wrote extensively about Baphomet, which you can find quoted here, if you're interested.\

https://books.google.com/books?id=_...CBAB#v=onepage&q=albert pike baphomet&f=false

Of course, if you're low level and it's just a thing to do with your buddies, then whatever, I guess you don't personally worship Satan or hate Christ.

Unfortunately we have that satanic imagery all over our money and government institutions.

I’m going out on a limb with this guess. I’ll guess that if those images were removed, and replaced with imagery of your particular favorite mythology, you’d be fine with it. But because it’s imagery of someone else’s favorite mythology, it must go. Accurate?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT