ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember finding a Napoleon Dynamite esque picture of Chumps from his Myspace and posting it for our matchup. I got robbed.

Colonoscopy prep/clear liquid diet randos:

Best broth:
Chicken vs Beef
Vegetable

Best jello:
Strawberry
Lime
Orange

Popsicles:
Bomb pop
Grape
Orange
Cherry

Reactions: BLUEHILLS and rudd1
-chicken, lime, you left out lime.

-it is during colonoscopy prep that one *is reminded* that the internal temp of the human body is 98.6 degrees and that is in fact pretty damn hot.

*edited for sae.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: drxman1
Colonoscopy prep/clear liquid diet randos:

Best broth:
Chicken vs Beef
Vegetable

Best jello:
Strawberry
Lime
Orange

Popsicles:
Bomb pop
Grape
Orange
Cherry
If this is your first, drinking the prep is the worst part of experience. That stuff is viscous and nasty. Pooping water is the objective.

Surprised they’re allowing you to eat/drink stuff with red food coloring. That was not allowed by my doc.

Reactions: funKYcat75
Not my first, 5 yr follow up. Yeah the prep is the worst. This time got the clinpiq, not the 2 gallons of her juices that tastes like burnt tires.

As the Scientologists say, it’s all about going clear.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Yeah and for those not experienced, don’t start the prep until you’re in a safe space (meaning a toilet with a functional fan.) When the call of the wild comes, it brings the thunder.

Had a friend that thought he’d start it at work and be ok to drive home...fortunately he had leather seats.

There ain't a cooler team in college football. Gd we're gonna bust heads in the SEC this year.

I had to read this a second time, I don't know why, but I read it in the Bernie Mack at the end of Kings of Comedy voice when he was talking about black people's use of the word MFer. "Next time I see that MFer, I'm gonna walk up on that MFer, tell that MFer I'm gonna bust his MFn head."

I bought Rainbows a looong time ago upon receiving a rec from this place. What flops are u wearing. Just bought these:
MA21F10_COG.jpg
Way late but coming from a guy that wears flops everyday all year, Hari Maris. They are comfy and last forever.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Not my first, 5 yr follow up. Yeah the prep is the worst. This time got the clinpiq, not the 2 gallons of her juices that tastes like burnt tires.

As the Scientologists say, it’s all about going clear.

My colon Dr says that once you get your initial colonoscopy, you can do the cologuard there after.

Literally just realized 30 mins ago that the tournament is starting a day later.

TJ Otzelberger took the Iowa St job leaving UNLV open yet again. They should pounce on Pitino, though I doubt he wants to be in the same conference as lil Ricky.

^Yep. Had New Mexico gone with Tim Miles (like I think they should have), I bet Rick would have listened to UNLV.

A strong hire for them would be Damon Stoudamire, if Arizona doesn't hire him instead.

Ahh, so you're talking out your ass. Got it.
Definitely a little bit. I just don't like blanket statements. It's easy to say sports news sucks. There is definitely some garbage out there but there are also a lot of good guys and gals doing good work out there. I think it's better to call someone out specifically instead of throwing them all under the bus. They don't all suck and lot's are really fantastic at what they do.

If this is your first, drinking the prep is the worst part of experience. That stuff is viscous and nasty. Pooping water is the objective.

Surprised they’re allowing you to eat/drink stuff with red food coloring. That was not allowed by my doc.

Is it odd that I kind of want to do the pre colonoscopy poop experience voluntarily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT