Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure Boston also leads the team in:

- getting abused off bounce
- Driving into traffic with zero chance of finishing on fast breaks
- never reversing ball to left
- longest leash

• Sad
Reactions: ThroughBlue
looks like a perfectly good time to change the subject from you gurus calling the action. Once again, Boston is the ONLY player catching shit, and 8 other guys skate.

Real men Of genius -Bud Light

Spuds McKenzie - Bud Light

Joe Cool Camel

Yo Money, Its Gotta Be The Shoes - Nike

Just Do It - Nike

Dos Equis - Most Interesting Man In The World Jonathan Goldsmith "I don't always drink beer, but when I do it's Dos Equis" "Stay Thirsty My Friends"

This dude was a Bad MF'er.

marlboro-cowboy-ad.jpg

Last edited:
Boston had 5 points, 4 rebounds and two steals. The other four starters had two points and four boards, combined lol. Good thing we had Allen and Toppin coming off the bench. We might not have scored 10.

Allen is the best scorer on a team that clearly struggled to score, not sure I’ve seen a coach so stubborn that they’d risk losing just to prove a point.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Watching them try to cram it down into the post when everyone on the court knows exactly what we're trying to do... Does Cal think Sarr is Cousins or Towns?

Reactions: Col. Angus
Toppin - 8 pts / 5 rebounds 2/3 from the field / 4/4 from the line (people shitting on him)
Boston - 5 pts / 4 rebounds / 2 steals. 1/2 from 3 (Catches the most shit no matter what)
Allen - 8 points / 2/5 from 3. Absolute goose eggs everywhere else, doesn't have a assist on the YEAR. The whole FN year. And is worshipped. Could shit in some of you guys face and you would smile and enjoy it. I love the kid, glad he is getting his run, hope he stays as long as he can, but some of you (95%) need to come up for air, take his root of your mouth before you choke on it. I get it, he is a KY kid and flat out sniper, I love him to, but tis GD fanboying, boarder line obsessing over everything he does, makes me want to hate him and it has nothing to do with anything he ahs done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT