ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke and K having a bad week.

EaKIOfhXYAcF_3u

They are pro paying players as long as they are the only one's doing it and the NCAA looks the other way. I'd be fine if UK had that sweet deal.

Reactions: Col. Angus
If UNC skated on decades of pervasive academic fraud BUT Duke gets nailed for paying a player who honestly deserved to get paid, well that’s a bag of mixed emotions.

It’s a bag mostly full of joy for the tearing down of a sanctimonious rival but still

The headline is not going to be that Duke cheats but just how corrupt college basketball is that even Duke is cheating. The media has looked the other way and carried their water for 30 years. Until they have video of K banging a Durham skank or kneeling on someone's neck, I have no faith they'll ever get their due.

Either nothing will happen or Zion will just have to pay back the $4k a month difference for the 6 months his family was there and everything will go away.

Zion will settle the lawsuit before anyone has to make any admissions under oath of wrongdoing. Without that, these are just allegations and NCAA won’t do anything.

Reactions: 911guy
Love a quality Sammage - the lust started by watching scooby and shag man eat like they did —

36 is looking at me like we have a date later ...

but there’s at least three items there I’ve never heard of before (38, 13 & 4....?)

Reactions: cawoodsct

-JT Walsh played Happy Morris, very underrated actor. We all know his great work in A Few Good Men, but his finest work came in The Grifters. RIP JT!

JT Walsh died in A Few Good Men, because he was too chicken shit to take the stand.

Old news, brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT