ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Biden says all you need to defend yourselves and your home is a good old fashioned shotgun. And against a single intruder, he might be right.

But with a mob, that ain’t gonna cut it.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Good luck defending your homestead, your family, Taco Bell, Steak and Shake, Quizno’s, Johnny Carino’s, Cheddar’s, Five Guys, Bed Bath and Beyond, bd’s Mongolian Grill, Culver’s, Value City Furniture, Bonefish, Qdoba, Planet Salon, Rafferty’s, Frisch’s, Fazoli’s, Chuy’s, Red Lobster, Logan’s, Old Chicago, Sleep Inn, Valvoline, Arby’s, etc.

#puppies
#thoughts
#prayers

Reactions: Brandan Stroud
Good luck defending your homestead, your family, Taco Bell, Steak and Shake, Quizno’s, Johnny Carino’s, Cheddar’s, Five Guys, Bed Bath and Beyond, bd’s Mongolian Grill, Culver’s, Value City Furniture, Bonefish, Qdoba, Planet Salon, Rafferty’s, Frisch’s, Fazoli’s, Chuy’s, Red Lobster, Logan’s, Old Chicago, Sleep Inn, Valvoline, Arby’s, etc.

#puppies
#thoughts
#prayers

Steak n Shake went out of business out by me, even before the Rona. Sad!

Louisville Police Chief retires one month earlier than originally planned after no body cam footage of shooting.

Louisville Police Chief retires one month earlier than originally planned after no body cam footage of shooting.

There is also that. And I agree. At least a politician managed to get the optics right for half a damn second. That's a breathe of fresh air right now.

Have a buddy that retired as a Sgt. from LMPD that put out a cryptic message about the shooting. Saying there is more info not being shared. We shall see.

This was one of the officers involved in the shooting of McAtee. LMPD continually doing things to make it worse.
wZUnHYi.jpg

-so sharing *every* thought you have in real time is a bad idea? Who knew.

-people need to *actively* listen/hear each other...it aint easy, in fact it is very hard but if we dont get better at it we're screwed.

Some good stuff:

-"drive by" graduation party Sunday was a success. We spread it over 4 hrs so as to keep it under 10-15 people total at a time.

-represented were: trumptards, libtards, libertarian types, traditional conservatives, Bernie bros, a redneck or 2, the blacks, the catholics, the evangelicals, the mexicans, the gays, the mentally disabled, a "queer" woman who is happily married/procreating with a man, a trans-person...and one Louisville Cardinals fan.

^our similarities supersede our differences when we are at our best, gang.

-everybody was given a chilled snickers.

-this was not "that" kind of party, willy.

-forgot...the *older* woman from church that showed up for the drive-by a week early. The feverish "honking" created quite the panic as the mrs. and I were in the back yard...grimy from garden tasks and my matriculating senior was in her jammies taking a nap.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
One vision of autonomous cars I read once was that they would totally replace private cars. You would choose your destination and a car would pick you up, along with other people who may be going to the same place.

So basically, a driverless bus.

Reactions: Col. Angus
One vision of autonomous cars I read once was that they would totally replace private cars. You would choose your destination and a car would pick you up, along with other people who may be going to the same place.

So basically, a driverless bus.

They also built carpool lanes that no one ever used, except idiots and poors.

So, in summary, my view of bloggers' view of the future is "Harumph".

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT