ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Obama was perpetuating all of these events, that conspiracy theorists have figured out, to take away guns. Who's doing it now?

Have you seen the video where he keeps messing up, changing his story, and a person outside the frame tells him it's ok? Or how about the other news interview where he is so distraught because a lifeguard asked him to move his boogeyboard from a trash can. The kids a drama queen who searches for the spotlight.

And just 6 months ago you had a different view on this topic, oh that's right you were paid to have those views. It's hard to take someone serious who changes their views based on a paycheck.

Don't respond to me if you haven't even watched the video, especially D Leaguers like Irish Beck.
Please enlighten me as to my "different view" 6 months ago on a school shooting that took place last week. Actually don't, just go **** yourself and stop targeting children with your Trumpian conspiracy theories.

Nobody said that snowflake. His father being an ex FBI agent also makes you wonder why he hasn't mentioned the FBI's blunder in all of this.

The kid has an agenda against guns. And...

The kid's Dad is ex-FBI. And...

What's the end game here, bub? Why does any of that matter?

Reactions: UK-BILL
The kids that went through that tragic event can say anything they want to anyone they want. I may disagree with them but who am I to question their motives.

I hope these kids and parents know that both sides of the media spectrum are using them to support their side of the argument.

It would be nice to just allow the kids to speak and not ask leading questions to try and get answers they and their viewers want to hear.

Also, great win last night. Least selfish game I can remember from this team in a long time.

The kid has an agenda against guns. And...

The kid's Dad is ex-FBI. And...

What's the end game here, bub? Why does any of that matter?

It has absolutely nothing to do with the shooting, nothing. I was just commenting on one kid, and if you watch the video, where he changes his location, his story etc while being coached I bet even you might agree. Go watch the video and give me a serious response.
That's all I was doing, commenting on one kid.

Side note:

The use of snowflake by "the right" is hilarious to me, considering Trump is the world's largest/orangest snowflake. The guy absolutely crumbles at even the smallest slight.

Reactions: BlueKel and UK-BILL
Please enlighten me as to my "different view" 6 months ago on a school shooting that took place last week. Actually don't, just go **** yourself and stop targeting children with your Trumpian conspiracy theories.

You still like Bevin since you aren't on his payroll anymore or nah?

It has absolutely nothing to do with the shooting, nothing.

Nothing to do with the shooting, except specifically calling out a student at the school for being an "actor" and having an "agenda" when discussing the shooting.

And if you rewatch the footage from 9-11 you can see where they are planting the bombs to drop the buildings. I'd take it frame by frame but I don't have time to school you simpletons on jet fuel and steel beams.

Side note:

The use of snowflake by "the right" is hilarious to me, considering Trump is the world's largest/orangest snowflake. The guy absolutely crumbles at even the smallest slight.
I think the term has been hijacked.

Wasn't it meant at one time to describe people that thought they were special and one of a kind, ZOMG NOBODY IS LIKE ME?

Now, it' basically a synonym for a thin skinned pussy.

And if you rewatch the footage from 9-11 you can see where they are planting the bombs to drop the buildings. I'd take it frame by frame but I don't have time to school you simpletons on jet fuel and steel beams.

-don't forget "the russians stolt muh election". For better or *worse* conspiracy theories are the new normal...im tired.

Reactions: BernieSadori
At the least I should get points for getting Joe B. Out of hiding and active in gyero. I'm going to stop, bellydancer isn't fun to fight with, way too good of a guy.
I'll wait for Chase or Anth or bbdk or any other water head to screw up, and then I'll hop back in.

I think the terms has been hijacked.

Wasn't it meant at one time to describe people that thought they were special and one of a kind, ZOMG NOBODY IS LIKE ME?

Now, it' basically a synonym for a thin skinned pussy.

I think the thing that is most hilarious about the term is that it is intended to make it seem like the person can be melted with ZOMGFACTS. But the people that use it the most tend to be the quickest to fire off their "I'm offended but refuse to use those exact terms because I'm not a snowflake" post whenever something they disagree with pops up on the facetube.

Reactions: rudd1
f7L5kjU.gif

Reactions: Irish Beck
A graceful exit after dropping flat earth level conspiracy theories calling school shooting victims lying, paid actors isn't an easy thing to do. That was impressive.

Except Pitino wasn't actually asleep, he was just pretending to be asleep. He was actually getting blown under the covers and when his crew would dip their head into his cabin to get an opinion he'd squint his eyes to make it look like they were closed.
-Big shocker that the “Reddit-guy” is also into writing CBBHC fan fiction. Wow.

-These ladder posts are as far over the line as Rob’s moment of inertia while clambering up a ladder. - Now, folks!

A graceful exit after dropping flat earth level conspiracy theories calling school shooting victims lying, paid actors isn't an easy thing to do. That was impressive.

You can gracefully lick my balls. You and Hank posting 15 times a page makes gyero blow, we got rid of him, if you will just go away now we will be all good. Tia

Reactions: BristolCat
Two nice little notes about Pitinos press conference. He says in 35 years as a head coach I've never even had a hiccup with the NCAA. Then he says, with Providence, UK and UL I've never had a single blemish.
He conveniently left out Hawaii where he personally had multiple violations. Hence the reason why he said "as a head coach".
What a weasel.

Reactions: jayroon
Eikenella is a bacterium, not a virus, and it’s what you are bravely refusing to swap with your wife by not kissing her.

Side note:

I’m a big fan of encouraging the most egregious offenders to “seek a safe space,” as well.

Swimmer I’d give my wife all my eiknella.

Apparently it is the only thing my sons antibiotic isn’t fighting, which he had an infection last week that required surgery and now it’s swelling back up with infection again as the incision is closing up.

krazykats — giving medical advice to a practicing physician.

Ok, y’all. Let’s shut ‘er down and start a new GYERO thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT