ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video almost made me feel bad. He looks like a beaten man. You can hear it in his voice. He's dunzo.

This can be taken as a willing retirement from our program, right? I don't want him going back to Arkansas and saying, thanks but no thanks, so he can spend a year growing tomatoes only to demand Mitch pays him his buy-out money. I don't even want a negotiated buy-out. I don't want that dude to have another dime from my university. Not. Another. Dime. You tried to play us and YOU got played, playa.

Go on, somewhere. We'll see ya in 5 years and "celebrate" you as long as you can keep our names out ya mouth.

Next man up!

I sincerely hope that the video he posted was the option he elected to move forward with in lieu of going scorched earth.

If it is, I can accept some level of humility from him (albeit possibly forced) and move on to the next chapter.

At the end of the day, we took a bit too much of Cal and he took way too much of us.

Let's get this hire right and LFG.

👀 That Trilly Donovan scuttlebutt about Peavy sure is something, if even remotely true
Trilly may have some connections, but you gotta know when you're hearing BS. Cal might be that out of touch, but surely Peevy isn't.

There's an HOB thread on it called Trilly story on the whole situation.

Need to hear a certain radio personality chime in on this one.

WTF is this??
GKviMfIWAAE0gTu

Dr. Hoops nailed it ^ I deleted that full tweet because I didn't see the Arkansas jersey at first and thought it had to be fake.

One time in college I started dating this ADPi. She and I agreed to be exclusive and I was pretty excited about it. Two days later I'm chilling in her room and James Whalen walks in, drops a "hey babe", notices me, says "whoops" and then turns around and walks out.

I assume Arkansas is feeling the same way at this point. Disappointed, confused, and probably having second thoughts on the deal.

Well, he has 1.5 million followers.

Don’t you have some glasses to clean or a cawk to suck?
Finished both by 9:30a bro.

Just saying I don’t see the point. Why follow someone who never actually says anything of consequence? It’s like listening to coaches in game interviews, they say nothing of substance.

Do you need tweets that also say I haven’t seen him? Not talking shit, just asking why?

Cal obviously pushed all of his chips in and his bluff got called. It sounds like he completely misread the situation and now he has backed himself in a corner and has no choice but to go to Arkansas.

If I’m Arkansas I have to be at least a little worried that I’m getting someone that may or may not be 💯, especially if the rumors of cold feet are even remotely true.

LOL - at Cal shooting himself in the goddamn foot. That's how WE'VE felt for the last 5 years, you fvcking tumor...

How GD stupid do you have to be, to blow a lifetime contract, and give the school that is DYING to show you the door, exactly the ammo they needed. You essentially loaded the gun, cocked it, and handed it to UK.

That level of stupidity, I believe, explains a LOT, about the last 4 or 5 years.

Regarding the Peavy stuff that is floating around. I know Matt Jones says he doesn’t believe it. What I’ve heard is that Peavy was involved in all this crap in some fashion. To the extent in which was outlined in Trilly’s post, I don’t know. Career suicide for Peavy if you ask me.

Also heard that part of Cal/MB falling out is tied somewhat to handling of Robic a handful of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT