ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year GIF

How weak does Mitch look tonight? Comes out and gives that stiff, awkward interview of support and the first chance Cal gets he’s talking to the first guy at the bar that shows him attention. Not a great look for our AD or program imo.

Lotta pressure on Mitch now.
I think the opposite. If he can dump this dude and avoid a 25-33 million dollar buyout while invigorating the fan base while trying to sell those courtside seats.

How weak does Mitch look tonight? Comes out and gives that stiff, awkward interview of support and the first chance Cal gets he’s talking to the first guy at the bar that shows him attention. Not a great look for our AD or program imo.

Lotta pressure on Mitch now.

Mitch was just playing Chess while everyone else was playing checkers. He kept him around just long enough for someone else to come in a do the dirty work. Gotta give Top Button some props here, he really pulled a slick one.

J/K. That was the ultimate middle finger to Mitch.

Two totally separate thoughts:

1. The national reaction is mostly “yeah UK wins this,” I can’t believe we’ve reached that point.

2. Is it weird that I actually kind of trust Mitch to make a good hire? He just got a hell of a women’s coach who openly talks NIL/Portal, he’s doing the 15 club shit with Stoops in commercials, and he’s hired our most successful football coach ever..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT