ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
First call, do the right thing Mitch
earz8yup5rp51.jpg

Just a lurker so I will make this quick.

This George Brett/Mickey Mantle/Rickey Henderson/baseball talk reminded me of some stats about Tony Gwynn I scrolled across the other day.

-In his 20 year career he struck out twice in a game only 33 times, and only ONCE did he strike out three times in a game.

-He batted .415 against Greg Maddux

-He faced 18 pitchers who ended up in Cooperstown. He batted .331 against them.

Cal sucks

well I guess they do have that Wal-Mart Walton money to play with.

Honestly if he were to leave and take his recruits with him this is probably the year that wouldn’t hurt so bad. The 16 year old kid is probably the one that would hurt if he followed but the others aren’t game changers. This isn’t like when he left Memphis and brought Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe and Dodson with him.

God, thank you. I have prayed for three years for somebody to take his POS ass. That guy can go get pumped.

Mitch, you better not f**k this up.
That’s the problem he’ll zero in on Drew, we need (fans/boosters/media) to publicly pressure someone to assist Mitch with the hire or it’ll be Drew or bust. Need a committee of folks like Givens, Master, etc. involved. Folks like you should contact the president’s office.

Me and Eli don’t chat. If you haven’t noticed I’m a hillbilly. He won’t listen to anything I have to say. But by all means you can call him and act as me if you want. Do God’s work.

It’s Nate, right? I just want to make sure and use the right name when I get in touch with good ole Eli.

Reactions: bradyjames
Being a UK basketball fan for the last several years has taught me not to get my hopes up, but damnit, my hopes are through the effing roof right now.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Me and Eli don’t chat. If you haven’t noticed I’m a hillbilly. He won’t listen to anything I have to say. But by all means you can call him and act as me if you want. Do God’s work.
Need folks like Jones and the boosters to be beating this drum. Apparently their relationship got even worse than it was when the team kneeled. Also the Craft’s are pissed he wouldn’t endorse Kelly for governor. They wanted to parade Oscar around the state and campaign for her.

He’s been dying for Cal to leave on his own for a long time now. Heard from someone else that if he had gone to Texas a few years ago as was rumored that he was going to try to offer Buzz then.

I worry about what will happen if Drew turns us down too. I guess we could be down to the Buzz/Golden tier then. He could possibly turn us down because of how much he’s able to use religion in his public school program there.

Also a lot of coaches have to look at the volatile relationship of Mitch and Cal (that goes back to the day he was hired) and have major reservations about coming here. Heard Oats, Wright and Few were in that camp.

Reactions: Hank Camacho
Hell, I propose if Arkansas and Tyson takes him, we'll change all
Rupp concessions to alcoholic chicken.

🤞🏼

-gotta say, I’ve enjoyed the 2A tourney without Jim Nantz.

-seeing the eclipse in totality in person is worth a day off of work if you all can swing it. Awesome is a word that gets overused, but it was truly an amazing experience.

-college visits starting soon for my oldest…it seems like yesterday she was sleeping on my chest. Man, time flies.

As always, hope you all are well. See ya again in 6 months or so.

🤞🏼

-gotta say, I’ve enjoyed the 2A tourney without Jim Nantz.

-seeing the eclipse in totality in person is worth a day off of work if you all can swing it. Awesome is a word that gets overused, but it was truly an amazing experience.

-college visits starting soon for my oldest…it seems like yesterday she was sleeping on my chest. Man, time flies.

As always, hope you all are well. See ya again in 6 months or so.

Picked a hell of a night for a flyby

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT