ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
8k3xfh.jpg

Reactions: jcrow10
I noticed not one word about generational wealth or players first.

All of a sudden it was we are a program that hangs banners, we have 8 months to get ready to do something special next year, this is a proud program that doesn’t hang final four banners. All the right words. I wonder who wrote them for him.

I said this a couple of times over this season and last season. I think Cal is in the very early stage of dementia. I said it first and I stand by it. It is a long process.

You all hide and watch, sometime in the future, even if it takes a few years, it will come out that he has it.

According to RR there was an update 45 mins ago from MJ....idk what format he did this on....but said "Cal is in NJ and has been since the loss". Go shit in his yard Kook....said "he is coming back tomorrow for meeting"....MJ thinks "he end up leaving"....said "1st call is Jay Wright", "2nd is Drew".....this is the latest coaching scuttlebutt on RR...positive news

Rather not have Drew. Call Lloyd and Hurley after Wright IMO
100% Stu

I noticed not one word about generational wealth or players first.

All of a sudden it was we are a program that hangs banners, we have 8 months to get ready to do something special next year, this is a proud program that doesn’t hang final four banners. All the right words. I wonder who wrote them for him.

I said this a couple of times over this season and last season. I think Cal is in the very early stage of dementia. I said it first and I stand by it. It is a long process.

You all hide and watch, sometime in the future, even if it takes a few years, it will come out that he has it.
Well, that would explain his substitution patterns in a lot of games.

Well Cal, we do hang banners for Final Fours which tells me you never look up in the rafters and appreciate the history of the greatest college basketball of all-time. I hope Mitch gives him a box, asks for the keys to his office and the Craft Center and hands him a basketball painted with the scores from the last four scores of the SEC and NCAA tournaments and says here's the last one for your trophy case.

I know his show was scheduled for tonight before the loss but there is a real disconnect or worse that he is going to go over Mitch's head and talk directly to the fanbase. Really dismissive about sitting down with Mitch, first it was "it will happen in a day or two like we do every year" and then it became "probably tomorrow" . The BS about "physicality" is what was missing, well what's the excuse for the previous years?

Thanks God! Can you imagine what a disaster it would have been if Edwards or Wagner totally went in the tank?!?
So, he pulled that bullshit all season long only to have Wagner and Edwards score a combined 20 points between them in 2 postseason games.

This is Exhibit A as to why he needs to go. No matter the changes that are made, the guy invents ways to undermine the the team.

Matt said he thinks the reports came from UKAA notifying Cal’s agent Mitch made his decision. Another great year of this shit. It’s “as long as the meeting goes well”

Decision was made and they’re going to ask the donors to put the $$$$ into NIL. 🙄

I keep reading from both local & national our NIL is “the biggest in the country”.

Is that true? If so, I expect some SERIOUS portal dudes/returnees

Bc our incoming class, while #2, is doody ball Big trash, such is the overall class outside a few marquee guys of which we got zero.

But no fear - Cal said we are gonna keep the same offense + bring back the great defense & physicality we used to be known for, and get older, and be more focused & tougher 😮😮😮

Big, if true!!! Eek!!

Last edited:
Okay... just listened to the interview:
  1. I'm more concerned about our incoming class's toughness.
  2. That boy gets a haircut and I'll give him an internship at my company. Seems like a respectful young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT