ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had two timeouts.

You coach Ugo to not make a stupid ass foul like that. I mean, he subbed him in for defense so he should have made sure he knew what to do in an endgame sequence. Don’t give up an and 1. Pretty damn simple

I am happy. Just a razor thin final minute. That could have pretty much ended the season had they choked it away. It would have destroyed these kids.

Reactions: entropy13
He had two timeouts.

You coach Ugo to not make a stupid ass foul like that. I mean, he subbed him in for defense so he should have made sure he knew what to do in an endgame sequence. Don’t give up an and 1. Pretty damn simple

And what makes you think he didn’t?

I guess he told Reed to just lob it up if he needs to avoid a 10 second call?

Christ some of you are something!

He had two timeouts.

I am happy. Just a razor thin final minute. That could have pretty much ended the season had they choked it away. It would have destroyed these kids.
Wack take. The loss would have put more heat on Cal bc he made a poor coaching decision, again, by not fouling when up three. This team has suffered way worse losses than this would have been.

We were up 8 with 58 seconds left. Hit every ft, only had 1 TO…. And still needed a buzzer beater. The only way we could lose is let them score 3 pts every possession in less than 7 seconds and it damn near happened.

Sheppard has a chance to be first athlete to rake in more in NIL than NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT