ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s an assistant but the man in charge gets the glory for changing and allowing it to happen. That’s just one of a few things he’s allowed to change for the better. Head man ultimately makes call, head man gets credit for changing.
This is exactly what I said. When they are bad, he gets criticism. When they are good, he deserves praise

Packers made the playoffs with:

1st year starter at QB

2 all-pro offensive linemen lost for the year

Their three leading receivers are rookies (and the slot receiver was a practice squad guy, that got cut by 3 teams)

They've played the last half of the season with their 3rd string TE

Their most dynamic offensive player, A. Jones has missed half the season

They're the youngest team in the NFL by a country mile.

That is why the Green Bay Packers are the best franchise in NFL history.

Suck on it Bears...

Last edited:
Preach!

I had no idea they were that young until today tbh.

I can’t believe how much Love has come around this season. First 5-6 get GTFOH, rest of the season, “I think we got something here boys!”

And the Cowboys are beatable. They could also put 40 up on the Pack but I’ll take that draw.

Go f****** pack go! It's amazing to see Love transform himself under immense pressure. He is following back to back legends. When all the media said that was horrible decision when he was drafted...including me.

Don't get me wrong a lot of mediocrity throughout helped get them to the playoffs. But his numbers are nearly as good as anyone's.

Dallas at home should win by more than 10. But this is why we play the games. That and gambol.

Wife and all her kin are from Wisconsin. Experienced it for 15vyrs now. I never had a team and never hopped on a bandwagon till I met her. My wife watches nfl football and screams and gets into it every Sunday. It's cool. It's just religious on steroids to them like uk is to us.

Reactions: roguemocha
-Love has the most points in the league in the 3rd quarter. That’s pretty strange and cool.

-Finally finish this sleeve today. I say finally, it only took a couple months. I just can’t be those people that get part of one and 4 years later they still have part of it.

-“Surprising” one of my best buds for the Michigan game tonight. He’s a huge Michigan fan and the wife (whom I’ve known longer than him) contacted me and said, “Come over, he can’t say no to me and I’ve approved this, chili is already made.” 😆

We’ll see how it goes. It would be tough for me in a UK champ game to have a surprise guest, but I’ll wear my maize & blue and def pull for them.

Hell, I almost kicked my ex’s brother (basically my best friend in SP now) out of our house during the 2015 ND tourney game because he was a rascal and making noises every time ND hit a shot.

I may be tossed as soon as I walk in….

Reactions: CSC81
Yeah we had a squad over for that game but they all knew who’s house it was and who to not pull for, he was just being a 25 year old shit at that time.

I mean for Christ’s sake, I was in a defensive stance in front of the tv for most of the damn game.

I did watch the next game with just the gal, didn’t work out, game or the relationship. I mean, she called it R-U-P-P (spelled it out) Arena. I said never do that again, thanks.

Reactions: bradyjames
That is why the Green Bay Packers are the best franchise in NFL history.

wrong-donald-trump.gif

-What a damn weekend.

-Comeback victory in Gainesville.
-We ran out of bounds plays.
-Naked guy with micro penis in the Birmingham Bass Pro Fish Tank. Not sure why Clark isn't keeping us updated.
-Smoking hot on the GAMBOL.
-My Packers, as an official owner I'm legally bound to say it that way, clinched a spot by beating the Bears(again).
-Mick Cronin sucks.
-Little man dropped 11 on the former #1 team in the league.

-If you have a meta vr thingy, the Jack Harlow Rupp concert is the main event right now. Pretty neat to watch.

-How is the stroke guy from Philly the most sensible politician right now? Talk about a surprise, or hell, maybe not.

-Looks like we may actually get that snow next week.

-What a damn weekend.

-Naked guy with micro penis in the Birmingham Bass Pro Fish Tank. Not sure why Clark isn't keeping us updated.
Locally they are calling him "button dick" and its important to note that not only was he swimming in a retail store fish tank, but Button Dick actually canon-balled into it. The real shock was that there were no drugs or booze in his system- though "severe mental health issues" were apparently a part of the story. Thats scary on its own when he's in a store with around a million rounds of ammunition and a plethora of guns within arms reach. So maybe this was the best case scenario.

On twitter for a few hours when the story broke, the phrase "Where is his dick?" was also trending.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt that the water temp was likely a bit on the cooler side. My guy Uncle Nacho Dog posted the video... you can kind of see the gentleman knock himself silly on his dismount from the pool. The commentary when they are dragging him away is pretty good, and seemingly calm... like this kind of thing happens frequently.

"

Anything is possible in this scenario, Booker and that was a good observation.

Its been a wild week in the local area, to be honest. In addition to the above- EMT's were called to a party in my neighborhood bc an attendee got stuck in an urn. It was ultimately broken and he was freed before emergency professionals arrived. It was documented on Twitter. I'm still monitoring this and trying to get some additional information as it seems fairly odd. But people are really going for it early in 2024 and it really gives me hope that its going to be a wild ride.

Urn-Boy pictured below:

GDSOCumXcAAKC0f

* I wonder how long Jake Browning has been dating that girl. I'm guessing maybe a month?

* It was always a big day when mom took you to buy a new pair of shoes, but damn. When she let you wear them out of the store, that was an extra treat.

* Reed Sheppard playing keep-a-way twice in the last 30 seconds, wasting 20 seconds off the clock, and nailing all 4 of those free throws was just another one of those skills where you have to tip your hat to the kid. So ridiculously mature.

* That "Button Dick" video was amazing, and I have a feeling there will be a lot of copycats in the future. What's the charge on that? Seems like a lot of viral/internet valor to be gained in exchange for a minor legal issue. If you have a decent sized D, anyways.

* Book lineup....

The Mosquito Bowl
(Buzz Bissinger)
The Wager (David Grann)
Mother, Nature (Jedidiah Jenkins)

* Taylor Sheridan was on JRE this week. Man, what a badass. Sicario is hugely underrated, imho. That guy is such an alpha male, he's married to model, everything he does is great. He hunts, fishes, he's jacked, lives on a ranch, and just oozes testosterone. Can't even imagine how much wcc hates him.

* Big ass storm coming in and everything is closing before noon. Really wish this kind of stuff would happen on UK game days, but I'll settle for the national championship game.

Speaking of which.....staying home sick was the most disappointing thing ever. Like, the first hour or two when you got to stay in bed, sleep in, and do nothing was awesome. After that it was boring af.

* Just had a meeting cancel OUT OF AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION...

🤮🤮🤮

* Dry January and caffeine free January, and kicking the caffeine habit is MUCH harder. Days 3-4 I legit have the shakes, headache, nausea. Worth it? Absolutely not.

* So Leslie County is building a statue for Tim Couch??

Gonna need a lot more bronze to erect that thing now, with the gear that dude's on.

* Breaking Points is my favorite news show, by far. Krystal is hot af, and Saagar is cool in his dorky uptight way. But how in the hell does anyone listen to Ryan and Emily on the opposite days? They are both absolutely terrible.

* Nike and Tiger to part ways. Man, that's a big story.

* Michigan by 2 TDs.

That gal is thirsty and probably setting her sights on someone other than a back-up QB.
WCC's people may have a say in whether that Couch statue gets built, tribal land or indigenous coal miners or such.
Bass Pro Shop diver is a cautionary tale. Not sure you'll see copy cats else they'll get the BD moniker as well.
While Fetterman has been attacked with a case of common sense, he'll still vote the party line.

Reactions: roguemocha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT