ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ossai had a bonehead play and that was a justified flag.

The problem was all the other absolute HORSESHIT the entire game, particularly the second half. The 5 down KC series was the most ridiculous shit.

I’m livid. I hope Hurts throws for 17 TDs next week. I watched the goddamn royal rumble last night and the WWE is more believable than the NFL. (And the 9ers didn’t get a great whistle, either).

Whether it’s rigged or whether it’s incompetence, officiating absolutely ****ing ruins sports.

This is why I’ve committed the majority of my fandom to Slap Fight Championship.

Elite athletes
Amazing competition
High stakes tournaments
Professionalism
Sportsmanship

None of the shenanigans you see on these tv shows.

• Sad
Reactions: jayroon
Same play as the late hit on Ossai [roll] [roll] [roll] [roll] [roll]
FnsRT3LXkAAAV73

It was awful. I mean I just can’t.

At the same time- Philly would have been a terrible matchup for the Bengals. Draft OL depth and CBs and come into next season with all the offensive pieces under contract and a big ol chip on the shoulder and eff this dumb world.

Ain’t just Bengals fans flabbergasted about the officiating. It’s a national joke - I haven’t seen the entire sports world roast officials like that since Lakers-Kings Game 6.
Ive long said that when a fix is in it’s done by the refs in football because every play has a penalty they just have to flag it.

That said this was my exact thought in the 4th quarter. When KC punted with like 2:20 left I thought to my self holding will be called, and then it was but Burrow got past that on 3rd 16……….then I thought this MFer is too good for even the f’ing refs!

2 more penalties later against the Bengals and JFC, it’s time for an investigation here.

Ossai had a bonehead play and that was a justified flag.

The problem was all the other absolute HORSESHIT the entire game, particularly the second half. The 5 down KC series was the most ridiculous shit.

I’m livid. I hope Hurts throws for 17 TDs next week. I watched the goddamn royal rumble last night and the WWE is more believable than the NFL. (And the 9ers didn’t get a great whistle, either).

Whether it’s rigged or whether it’s incompetence, officiating absolutely ****ing ruins sports.

Called totally even and by the book.

Whoever Pratt is, well he’s a bitch for yelling at whoever Ossai is on the way into the locker room. Yeah all his fault and the 8 other first downs you all gave up on penalties.

Maybe when you haven’t won a SB in 100 years and only been to one in 100 years don’t have the mayor talking shit and renaming the stadium.

Hey Chiefs, we’ve beat you 3x in a row which is enough ammo by itself, but here’s all the bulletin board material you could ask for.*

*talking shit now because I have a feeling the Packers will not be much fun for a few years. Oh and because you all picked a team from Ohio to be “heartbroken” (<——that itself is a lie)over.

* Kansas City and Philadelphia are high on the list of American cities I have no desire to ever visit. Gun to head, I guess I'd prefer KC just to try the barbecue.

The Bill Bur Philadelphia Rant is one for the ages, though. Highly recommend.

* Aftab Pureval should go ahead and cancel any political aspirations he has. What an absolute putz.

* There is not a midweek game that starts before 8:30 this month.

Refs had no say in this disaster of a last series when Joe had a chance to ascend to the throne....and then you had the special teams fubar.

• 1st & 10 at CIN 33​

(0:56 - 4th) (Shotgun) J.Burrow pass short right to H.Hurst to CIN 35 for 2 yards (J.Reid).
  • (0:48 - 4th) Timeout #2 by CIN at 00:48.
  • 2nd & 8 at CIN 35​

(0:48 - 4th) (Shotgun) J.Burrow pass incomplete short left to T.Irwin.
  • 3rd & 8 at CIN 35​

(0:44 - 4th) (Shotgun) J.Burrow sacked at CIN 28 for -7 yards (C.Jones).

Not to sound like some old head but would Patrick Mahomes be able to get away with all of his his tap dancing no look play QB on the fly bs if he were playing in the 80’s, 90’s or early 00’s?

The NFL is so QB and wide receiver friendly now with how the league instructs the officials in how they officiate the game.

I don’t know, his whole deal just bothers the shit out of me.

If an unathletic Duke white kid drawing a charge were an NFL play, it would look like this.....

Remember, the NFL only throws these flags so they can pretend to give AF about CTE. Not to make the game safer, but to pretend to care about CTE.

And just because I feel like s***ting on the NFL this morning....

"That is a DISGUSTING act by Randy Moss. And it's unfortunate that we had that on our air live. That is disgusting by Randy Moss."

🤣 🤣

I just hope all the little kids that witnessed this debauchery have recovered all these years later. I remember watching Sportscenter that night and they refused to air the replay because of the graphic nature. 🤣

Last edited:
And just because I feel like s***ting on the NFL this morning....

"That is a DISGUSTING act by Randy Moss. And it's unfortunate that we had that on our air life. That is disgusting by Randy Moss."

🤣 🤣

I just hope all the little kids that witnessed this debauchery have recovered all these years later. I remember watching Sportscenter that night and they refused to air the replay because of the graphic nature. 🤣
I remember watching that game. In the post game interviews they asked Moss about it and the immediate blowback, his response was "maybe next time I'll just shake my dick at them" 🤣

The reason he did that is because apparently the Packer fans celebrate wins outside Lambeau where the away team loads their busses. A lot of shit talking and mooning apparently occurred at those celebrations.

Part 1.
-Came on to apologize to the reals this morning but instead we have a bunch of ref blaming going on. So, (like Lil Wayne in 6 foot 7 foot) I'm goin back in. Lol. Take it from an impartial observer, it wasn't the penalties. The 1 PI was questionable and the others were fine. Take it like a man.

-I mean, all of Cincinnati talked epic amounts of shit all week long. Completely out of character for the Bengals. Just really, really dumb amounts of shit. Which makes it really enjoyable for the haters like BBdk and I but why get away from the underdog mentality? That was so f*cking stupid. Fire that mayor instantly. Burrowhead. Lol.

-On top of all that, the collapse came with KC having Mahomes at about 10% with none of his WRs to throw to. They also lost their 2nd best Def player. I know the Bengals were missing a few but they had all week to prep for that. Just a real classic Bengal-ing.

-What a gutsy performance by Mahomes though. Good lord. Final run was legendary.

-Relax Bungles. You still have Burrow and Chase. You'll be fine. Sorry for the UKO-ish behavior but I guess I take my deep rooted hate of my beloved Cincinnati Reds out on everything else Cincinnati(especially that oatmeal sausage and dumbass accent) related, Graeter's is the lone exception. Plus, we have to listen to Barry Hanneken hound all our sports teams relentlessly.

-Philly sports fan is just the worst. The epitome of NE loud obnoxious douche bag. Just watch the videos of those idiots celebrating. F*** me, they are disgusting losers. I hope KC wins by 1,000.

-KC as a city is fine. No chance I could be land locked that far in the country. Gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

All the reals know that the officiating wasn't the sole reason the Bengals lost. Burrow reverted to sitting back and waiting way too long to get rid of the ball, like he did the first couple weeks of the season. You can do that if you have an incredible O-line, and last week, he did, but not this week. Hurst had a couple passes pop off his hands, Chase took one too the face because he couldn't see over the defender, etc. Mike Hilton was NOT Mike Hilton yesterday, either. And Chris Jones is a monster.

The officiating was putrid but the Bengals didn't play all that well. Not mutually exclusive.

Aftab is the most cringy person in Cincinnati, though, including Eli Apple. Not a single soul was happy with the mayor's chirping this week. He deserved to be called a jabroni on national television. (Shoutout to Kelce for using the word jabroni.)

I had the irrational feeling that we'd see the reverse of last years UK beats Kansas/Bengals beat Chiefs in AFCCG combo that we saw last season.

I understand Bengals fans being frustrated in general, but there is no excuse for them not getting at least 3 more points after tying it at 20.

Have the same shit feeling like I did after the 2017 E8 loss to UNC.

Eff it. Hopefully Burrow doesn’t have a second appendix to burst during training camp. Pay him, offense basically comes back whole next year, keep the coaches, and run it back scorched earth style next year and get home field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT