ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said he had more hits than misses, in your opinion. I took that as movies that you thought were good. Thus, I misunderstood, because there is no way in hell you could think The Happening was a good movie.

And for the record, I think MNS is terrible. The Sixth Sense is one of the most overrated movies ever, imo.

Reactions: 80 Proof
- One movie plot that I will never understand: Signs.
If water is the thing that could kill you, why would you come to a planet with 75% of it's surface that is...water?

Get out of here.

It's even worse than that. The earth's air is loaded with water in the form of water vapor (ie, humidity). If those damn aliens were that sensitive to water, they wouldn't have been able to survive our atmosphere without some kind of protective suits.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
-Sunny D? 🤮, had friends that had that in their fridge growing up and was always like what do you have against orange juice? It’s literally water and high fructose corn syrup (but so was everything in the 80s/90s) and then artificial flavors basically.

Even now though OJ is too sweet for me.

-Whole Cow Milk, best drink in town with an agreeable meal, not out at a restaurant of course though.

Always wanted to try raw milk but apparently that’s illegal in KY and also goes bad in like 3 days (not that I don’t drink a gallon every three days already).

Almond/pea/soy/etc tastes like milk that you mixed with a bunch of chalk, just not thirst quenching or refreshing.

Plus it takes like 800+ gallons of water to make one gallon of almond milk, that’s pretty horrendous as well, as a opposed to 4.5 gallons for one gallon of milk.

-Pretty stoked about these Cats but I never comment on them because I’m not going to say anything 3-5 people haven’t already.

Just hoping to be able to enjoy the last half of March this year.

-Had the AEW wrestlers workout at our gym the last two days. Dudes were so nice, made a fan of me(not that I’m going to start watching). Some of those dudes were smaller than me but in the ring look huge, camera tricks and whatnot, BUT some of those dudes, holy geez. Brian Cage probably had 20-22 inch biceps.

-Was basically setup with a gal that lives in BG now, she was like a freshman cheerleader at my school when I was a senior didn’t hangout then but knew each other, by a good buddy’s little sister. Going to meet up next weekend so that should be fun.

Not sure I’m ready for feelings though… 😬

Thirsty Thursday

-No spring football game is a real bummer.

-A little surprised many of you still listen to Cal post game, don’t think I have since probably 2018. I just don’t care to hear him talk anymore.

M Night movies blow ass. The only decent one he’s ever had was The Sixth Sense.

I’m all in on the Bengals to get it done but just anyone but f’ing Philly please. 🤮

I used to pour a Sunny D n Vodka back in the day. A tasty treat

Is Twitter still in shambles?

Some absolutely huge, epic battles coming out of the Slap Fighting sport these days. Quick hitters....

* I realize it was his debut when he faced E-Honda, but Kim Kong had one of the worst showings I've ever seen. Something just seemed off with the guy. Despite having all the physical tools, he committed a violation on nearly every slap, he mishit, had too many weak rounds, and really put himself into a huge deficit.

* Experts call this the greatest slap fight in history, and it's impossible to disagree:

The guts, the toughness, the mental fortitude.......these guys just refused to quit. An amazing show of courage and strength.

* You can't really stress enough how important technique is in Slapping. If you slap too deep, you risk a Clubbing penalty, but too thin, and you don't get any weight behind your slap. The best slappers can land their slaps just right, with enough heel to chin coverage to potentially land a knockout without getting penalized.

* Updated pound-for-pound rankings.....

1> White Simba
2> Monkey Wrench
3> Raven
4> Shamokin Thunder Clap
5> The Bell

* It's easy to look past the contribution of the referee, but Kyron Bowen does such an amazing job of keeping the Slapfight moving forward, upholding the rules, maintaining integrity, and showing a steady presence in each Slapfight. Kudos to his professionalism.

* Frank the Tank is an enigma. In his faceoff against The Bell, he arrogantly decided to go southpaw, not wanting to have an unfair advantage against the rookie. That backfired as he ended up losing due to TKO. The rematch was as legendary as you'd expect...

* Big ups to the local permitting authorities and governing body of Branson, Missouri. It's the perfect partnership for this burgeoning sport to grow and thrive for all future Slappers.

* Thoughts?

Am I the only one in here that just doesn’t get the appeal of wrestling? I mean it was cool and all when I was 16 but now???
It's fun to watch with a kid who has a rooting interest so I can root for the heel against their favorite face. I get a kick out of Shannon the Dude cheating his ass off.

Otherwise, meh.

It's not like Stoops doesn't want him back. Who wouldn't want an extra year of college?

Those old school photos BBDK posted brings fond memories of waiting for the Blue Ribbon Yearbook or Street and Smith's to arrive and thinking Tom Kleinschmidt was going to bring DePaul back to prominence or something similar. Knowledge was power.

Who Dey!

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT