ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had our Uncle Joe pass away last night. Belongs along side the GYERO uncles we've lost recently. Haven't been around him much in the last decade but he was a good dude and the uncle I was closest to. Loved, and I mean loved, to drink beer. Taught me how to tie a tie, how to make the family sausage, and how to party like a beast. He was a great auto body man, painted for Richard Petty for a few years, and painted my first car. Dude was alway the life of any party and loved his family. Would give you the shirt off his back. Cheers, Uncle Joe.

Cheers to Uncle Joe, sorry Anth.

Been to Vail several times. Conferences are the best. Need to explore more.

Took the little man to Evan’s orchard today. First time there, cool vibe. Could see how little kids would worship.

Feeling positive we show up and beat the cocks. Cats 24-17.

Old Fo and the Belk Bowl Recap currently rolling down south Kook. Smooth as you like.

Wish Lynn would've started in Columbia last time we went down there.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Having my Mom down here again, even for just two days has been great. Just refreshing having family around when you’re 1200 miles away from them at all times. She’s so cool, especially for a former elementary school librarian and current UK professor. She’ll ride the scoot scoot and hang with all my friends which is so not her place but she rolls with it. Road trip with her and Buster starts in the morning. Couldn’t be more excited.

As a almost 40 year old “man” I’m very excited to spend two days on the road with her. She’s as cool as it gets IMO.

Going to go the Atlantic route as she wants a more scenic approach to the road. Never done it that way. She already said, “we’re stopping to watch the game, right?” I said, “of course Momma, wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Hope to get together with some of you fools in my time up there. If anyone wants to grab a beer or lunch, let me know.

Having my Mom down here again, even for just two days has been great. Just refreshing having family around when you’re 1200 miles away from them at all times. She’s so cool, especially for a former elementary school librarian and current UK professor. She’ll ride the scoot scoot and hang with all my friends which is so not her place but she rolls with it. Road trip with her and Buster starts in the morning. Couldn’t be more excited.

As a almost 40 year old “man” I’m very excited to spend two days on the road with her. She’s as cool as it gets IMO.

Going to go the Atlantic route as she wants a more scenic approach to the road. Never done it that way. She already said, “we’re stopping to watch the game, right?” I said, “of course Momma, wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Hope to get together with some of you fools in my time up there. If anyone wants to grab a beer or lunch, let me know.
Enjoy all the time you can with ya mom no matter how old(young) you are, or how cheesy the experience may be. Only get one and when they are gone it sucks.

Can only imagine, thanks Auggie. I’m excited for the next month plus. Going to soak it all in. It’ll likely be the last time I stay with her and her husband for a month. Good excuse.

Had my biggest single card sell yesterday. Of all the Jordan’s and Kobe’s I’ve sold it was a Patrick Mahomes. The customer bought the unopened box from us for $500 four years ago.

Sold for $175,000.

58F57EEE-0EDD-4FB6-9C15-97BBE7A637BF.jpeg

Damn! In your opinion, is there a bubble in this industry?
I do. It’s my job to buy/sell. So I move fast on cards like this. Last week got the call from the customer. Drove up next day to Michigan to pick it up, overnighted to California for grading. Got it in the mail Thursday and sold it Friday.

I do. It’s my job to buy/sell. So I move fast on cards like this. Last week got the call from the customer. Drove up next day to Michigan to pick it up, overnighted to California for grading. Got it in the mail Thursday and sold it Friday.
Had read a while back that multiple card grading services were backed up for months. Has that backlog been worked through, or do you just have connections, or is there like a premium rush service you use?

Had read a while back that multiple card grading services were backed up for months. Has that backlog been worked through, or do you just have connections, or is there like a premium rush service you use?
We have about 4,000 cards there waiting that cost about $12 per card. We sent those over the past year. We did a rush service on the Mahomes.

If Wandale is out or limited, SC gonna focus on stopping the run and let Levis try to beat them without his best receiver, IMO. Levis, Ali, Epps, Cummings might have a chance to go off.

Hopefully nothing. Rumors flying around the web that he’ll be limited today, tho. Rowland semi-confirmed it on HOB.

Took a couple of Down Home bottles to University of Louisville Hospital to a fan that’s recently been diagnosed with blood cancer.

On the way out I stopped by a few distilleries and grabbed a few things, but was disappointed that Michters is for real about their “proof of vaccination” check. I had mine but I’m not carrying a card or anything of the like to get into any business.

I’m a huge fan of their stuff, but there is so many out I think I’ll start passing on their shit.

Got my 2021 KoK in hand which is good, but I’m still on my 2019 bottle. Might stop in at WWW and grab a pour for $20.

This slate of games today, plus brunch, plus chili, plus the wife decorating for fall and this is my season.

Good luck on the gambol and Go Cats!

-I literally said say more as in expound on f*** Trinity. I literally had no idea what you meant besides you didn’t like them. Damn, some thin skin in here on game day. Buckle up Bubba.

-Just pulled out of the Keys and in trash Homestead now grabbing some Wendy’s. Mom couldn’t wait for Chik Fil A🤬. She doesn’t know that stuff is gold in KW.

-She’s driving because she’d never driven through the Keys before. Fine by me I’m over that drive and just researched fball games to bet, kinda.

-Dog is taking it in stride and my foot is good, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT