ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of massages, I’ve been working in Houston a lot and when you drive down the freeway you see an Asian massage place every half mile. Are all of those places fronts for hookers or are those legit businesses?
Yup. Fronts. Early 90’s, New Years Day. Somehow, I had a girlfriend so I stayed behind.. So, my buddies head up to the parlor. Couple were in the Navy and had seen some things. Fast forward 2 months, Buddy tells me good move avoiding the parlor, got genital warts. Surgery to freeze them off.

Kicking in football is so ridiculously far ahead of where it used to be. Remember that football player with a club foot that hit a 50 yarder in the NFL that they used to talk about when I was a kid and that being the world record for 20 years. Now we have college players kicking 61 yarders. Just crazy.

God's work.

F6J6yBHWsAAvyeR

Kicking in football is so ridiculously far ahead of where it used to be. Remember that football player with a club foot that hit a 50 yarder in the NFL that they used to talk about when I was a kid and that being the world record for 20 years. Now we have college players kicking 61 yarders. Just crazy.
It was Tom Dempsey. It was a 63 yarder. And it wasn't broken for decades. Kicked it from his own 37, as the goalposts were on the goal line instead of the back line in 1970.

I hope Coach Prime and Colorado go undefeated this season.

I don't know if I trust people rooting for them to lose, at this point.
What can I say, I like to see loud mouth cocky people face adversity. Not that I’m necessarily against him but I got bad news for you they simply aren’t good enough to go undefeated this year and I’ll absolutely be cheering for them as underdogs next week.

Mizzou with a walk-off 61yd FG. Wow.

Eliah Drinkwitz is one goober looking mfer.

He definitely is, but I was kind of impressed with how he unloaded on the fans for booing their QB during the game at the post game press conference. He also let the reporters have it for some dumb questions. Pretty unexpected, but then I don’t know much about him.

Speaking of massages, I’ve been working in Houston a lot and when you drive down the freeway you see an Asian massage place every half mile. Are all of those places fronts for hookers or are those legit businesses?

Some just give a massage and a handy

“Hey, I’m just trying to get a hard on here.”

Congrats to everyone on aiding and abetting the human trafficking of sex slaves.

Ready to get all redass and pissed up.

Jesus. Brown gimpy. That's what you get for being "too cute by half"
Also, we might have some concerning issues on the O-line...

Among other things...

Last edited:
This is just, I don’t even know what it is.
Are we playing our 3rd string players or something? Do they all have Covid?
Our Oline can’t do anything. Our defense can’t stop this team that everyone said is terrible.

What in the world is happening?

Reactions: ULISwuzPointGod
It's a damn good thing we started the season against a bunch of crap teams. This team needed that time to try to get shit right. And the runway is running out fast. But at least we've had it. Against a different schedule we could be 1-2 after today.

Reactions: roguemocha
Watching the game and texting mom is always a blast but she’s about 5-10 seconds ahead of me and will send a OMG!!!!! Before I’ve seen the play.

Reminds of my Pazzos days where the downstairs bar TVs were faster than the rest and it kissed everyone off during the UK bball games so we started closing the doors.

I love the split screen option on YouTube TV, but this UF Dline is going to eat THIS UK Oline alive!

We absolutely have to be better there.

On another note, is Leary really a SR? I swear I thought he was coming in as a JR and here for 2 years.

Yeah, we don't look, you know, very good. LOL

But, after all these years under Stoops, you'd think I would finally get it. It being, Stoops' teams looking like poop against "poop teams" has pretty much been the order of things, for the most part.

And he's certainly earned the benefit of the doubt here, so... In summary, I'm not sure it means all that much.
(that was a GREAT dig just there, by Brown...)

Burton has not had a very good night LOL

Jesus, I think the majority of my testiness is due to having to listen to this woman's color commentary.

It's "boom goes the dynamite" level bad...

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT