ADVERTISEMENT

OT shellacking today on the diamond

Nope not at all. Staff will be our undoing if they can’t get it together. Every time I watch them they give up a dinger to the leadoff man.

That was God awful 11 seed lsu 11-0 not a good way to start post season play
It was bad but LSU has been playing like one of the best teams in the country the last month and their coach came out and said that yesterday. Said you coudl throw out their ranking and they are as good as anybody and he was proved right.

We are much better than what we showed too and these guys always bounce back but I've always been worried we just dont have the starting pitcing to go far in any tournament when you have to play good teams every night and you have to try and score 10 runs to win against their best arms. Unless something changes with that it may be a short out for us in NCAA.

Reactions: K86
I’d blame style of play. Are we actually talented enough, or do we play a gimmicky style that got us a lot of weird wins that can’t overcome real organizatio
Whatever style it is it won 22 games in the SEC, against all the same teams. More than anyone.

Reactions: K86
Bullpen day for us vs Golden Spikes semi finalist for LSU- was 2-0 for longest time until Grand Slam sealed the deal

It is what it is & still set up nice for postseason.

The top four seeds have already lost today. The tournament next week is the one that matters.

Last edited:
We only had 1 hit, how is that on the coach?
It itsnt. Least not in one game. Now if hitting goes in the crapper, then you start looking at instruction .

Would be and awful way to end the season to flame out like this. One sport has got to have a successful postseason and it hasn’t happened yet. UK athletics is taking a beating in post season play.

Let's take care of Arkansas today
If Arkansas throws Smith at us today (and they will), we will be lucky to score on him.
He is a pro.

Let's hope he has a bad day and gets pulled early. We have a shot if we can get to their bullpen before falling too far behind.

Reactions: CGblue and CB3UK
If Arkansas throws Smith at us today (and they will), we will be lucky to score on him.
He is a pro.

Let's hope he has a bad day and gets pulled early. We have a shot if we can get to their bullpen before falling too far behind.
Man I hope so. I know he's an ace but I feel we're due to put up some numbers after that debacle we just saw.

Reactions: cathouse and CGblue
He is a pro.

Smith will start today, but I doubt that he will throw more than 5 innings or 75-80 pitches. The SEC Tournament is meaningless to the teams that have already wrapped up a Top 8 National Seed which Arkansas and Kentucky have already accomplished.

The big prize starts next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT