ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn right he does! And he is not the kind of kid IMO that will be quiet if a Bradshaw type plays injured to avoid playing.

I’d suspect a lot of eye rolls and and GTFO then to be in Bradshaws direction if he goes the way of one Shaedon Sharpe!

Reactions: jayroon and wcc31
So I get your point, and as far as NBA prospect wise he isn’t the best because he is actually a 6’2 shooting guard which isn’t idea.

But then he plays, and on the court he can get anywhere he wants, and more importantly what I’ve noticed is when he turns it on his opponents just kind of get a step slower and almost seem defeated once he shows “this game is mine” and takes over.

Not that I’m saying he is Jordan, Kobe etc but they seemed to be able to take it over and opponents just kind of accepted it was time to lose!

Dude just doesn’t accept he isn’t the best player on the court, and we haven’t had that attitude in a long time around here.

Lmaooo. Cal’s gonna want to MURDER him sometimes & I can’t wait. UK Basketball could use some genuine good laughs.

Between he & Reeves, he actually has two dynamic & creative scorers with zero conscience, which is rare of late. He’ll have no choice but to let them cook, much like he was late with Reeves last season; and he took off.

I don’t think he’ll ever just pull Wagner for one mistake at least like he loves to do. Loves his dad too much and is going to want him out there saucin’ on the other team especially if he can get a mismatch on a screen or P n R.

Unfortunately, Reed on the other hand, I feel like is a guy that one contested three or a “too early in the shot clock 3” he’ll pull.

My dick is RED and it is waiting. Ladies?

Don’t really have one, pti. Normally it would be Newman, but that dude is actually playing pretty well this year. Now Bell’s usage, that’s another story. His double play the other night makes me want to strangle his life

Ringo takes a lot of well deserved knocks, but he absolutely nailed one of my favorite rock n roll tunes ever, Helter Skelter. I just sat with my ear against a bullshit 20W Bluetooth speaker turned up all the way held against my ear for three plays in a row.

Well during this listening sesh my wife came out and said that our neighbors could probably hear Helter Skelter really loudly too.

And I said, thank you for the information, funkiller

And then I laughed hysterically. Good night, and better luck tomorrow, at whatever endeavors you undertake. Peace.

Last edited:
Here is the reason the Reds will move some of their farm for pitchers; the regular season can be won with offense, but the playoffs are all about pitching.

That can be starters, or bullpen, but you have to have 2-3 guys to lean on everyday(bullpen) or every 4th day(starters). You can burn them up like the Yankees did CC Sabathia and get 3 starts in a 7 game series, but pitching is all it’s about come October.

Watching Training day, and never realized when Lonzo(Denzel) sits with the 3 wisemen at the restaurant Arlo Givens is one of the those 3 wisemen.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
This Reds team was supposed to lose 100 games, but they’ve been a pleasant surprise because they traded AWAY their overpriced vets.

I’m totally comfortable with Nick Krall sitting tight and being patient. They legitimately have two Cy Young talent pitchers on the DL right now. There’s no need to make a hasty move.

Note: the payroll next year is nothing, so they could be in play for guys like Scherzer where they don’t give up much but are ok taking on the big contract.

You are thinking smart. I get that, but this team has momentum and talent, and they will feel obligated to capatilize and send Votto out with all the glory.

I think they make a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT