ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broadcast crew in this Arizona St/TCU game is the worst I’ve heard my entire life. And Webber is the best.

Bryce got a nice lil #Taste of Poppin tonight.

Straight schooled the kid. My man 🥰

Let’s Go!
We won the battle of Rhode Island transfers last night, fo sho.

#Poppin has low-key been our most important player since Wallace got hurt. Without him, we would be toast. He's doing it all out there -- handling the ball, scoring, rebounding, defending, leading, mental toughness. The Works. His game against Arkansas was nothing less than heroic and he's not regressed.

His progression kind of reminds me of Jorts his senior year. By the Ohio State game, Jorts was the emotional leader and second best player for a Final Four team. I'm hoping that Jacob can do something similar.

* Fredrick is playing with a broken rib. People seem to forget that. No kidding he looks terrible -- he's in constant pain that won't get better until he can rest for a month. Every minute he can give us is huge because we only have two other guards. It is nice to have at least one veteran senior guard on this squad show up and play hurt.

* For the love of all that is good and holy, just beat Bruce Weber and get to the Sweet 16. Calipari cannot let that baptist minister looking twerp ruin our second chance at a wide open bracket in a decade.

Just goes to show that every fan base gets the redass every now and then. Some very familiar posts the last couple of pages

Play Keyonte Johnson the same way you did Hopkins.

Throw taller guys at Nowell all game, even Shavir has an inch on him.

Feed Oscar, keep letting Reeves and Toppin be our main bucket guys. They draw the D, and Oscar or Livingston gets that rebound on a miss 50%+ of the time.

I absolutely love this version of Toppin. Having multiple options on offense just makes it easier for Oscar to roam, thus leading to 25 rebounds.

Glad to see CJ get some clean looks, they didn’t fall, but like Cal says, keep shooting.

Reeves not starting until late December is malpractice. He is by far our best scorer, shot creator and 3 pt threat. Glad he has found his role. No one gets a more quiet 22 than him. He doesn’t seem to reach, just takes what the D gives him, and is a flamethrower if they sag off him.

With all that said, I like my team.

-Pitino and St Johns are perfect for each other. Good chance for him to go out on a good note.

-Tubby in Greensboro for the game. Really hoping he embraces the elder statesman of the program. With Hall, Keightly and Pratt now gone... we're running out of those guys. He'd be adored around here.

-Chuck was talking about not having pressure last night. Totally misread that situation. If Cal lost in the 1st Rd to Hopkins... shew boy it would've been UGLY. Now, this next game they can probably play a little more loose.

-That PTI Poppin take just keep looking worse. Dude has become our best player. Him being left of SEC teams is ridiculous. Love Cal making him Cap, great move.

-Purdue. Good lord. At least UMBC was out of their mind on fire.

-Lol, at pulling for Duke over UT. Another awful take. In basketball they're #1 or 2 at worst. UT isn't going to win the title. Duke, Kansas or UCLA are the focus. UT is way down the list in priority right now.

-Enjoy the off day and click another one off tomorrow. Tough test but certainly doable.

-Gambol safely my friends.

Oscar_one.webp

Oscar_2.jpg

Oscar, what a thug...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT