ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah b/c you've never hung out in Portland or you'd love them. Just incredible bunch of Cardinals down there, hard to describe really until you experience it, but it's truly amazing how great and cool they all are! It's like a big family lol
I know you're bullshitting but you are right. When their team sucks, they say they suck. When UK is better, the begrudgingly acknowledge it. Black UL fans are the best though. When they're awful, they rip on the Cards harder than we ever could.

iu

Reactions: Col. Angus
Joined rougemocha nation and bought a scooter.

Don't care if people think it's GAY.

Don't care if motorcycle riders look down on it.

Don't care that it isn't obnoxiously loud.

Don't care that I can't take it on the interstate (i wouldn't ride a 2 wheeled vehicle on the interstate EVER,, anyway)

It gets 95 miles per gallon, and it's 10 dollars a month to insure."

Honda ADV 150cc

IMG_3435.jpg

Last edited:
-Bringing mine to bluegrass state Saturday. It’s fun and yes 100MPG is ridiculous these days. If you want to scoot scoot ever let me know 😄. Mine is only a 50cc for now but might upgrade. Been seeing them around Lexington so that’s cool. Probably have our own scooter gang by Christmas.

-What’s this whole deal about the Celts coach banging a friend/coworker? Is it a position of authority thing or what? Because if you can’t hook up with coworkers, you know the people you’re around more than anyone else in your life, who are you supposed to hook up with?

I’d have been in trouble a lot through the pine and boat years but never had that as an issue with admin but then again I’ve rarely worked a “real” job. Also, admin was probably always madder about something else I did anyway 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
I got the 150 for two reasons:

1. I'm fat

2. I need to travel on US 60 and US 25 for short distances at a time, and this will get me up to 55/60.

Don't care that I can't take it on the interstate (i wouldn't ride a 2 wheeled vehicle on the interstate EVER,, anyway)

Honda ADV 150cc

IMG_3435.jpg
Gay

Honda ADV 150cc

IMG_3435.jpg

You get these yet?

H84aba528d943469296ed7ee5b7590f66F.jpg

Friday Shorts:

- The Bills are one of those fanbases I for some reason know quite a few of their fans through random circumstances and different connections. Happy for them but hate the Bills Mafia.

- How can there be no more Bedlam? As I’ve said before, yeah it’s awesome all these rich schools keep getting richer but that isn’t helping the fans any. And it sure as hell isn’t bringing down tuition or ticket prices.

- Never got into “Coach” the TV show.

- Daughter’s locked into Moana as her go-to movie. Not mad at it.

- Always think of Good Will Hunting as a fall movie when it’s explicitly a spring movie.

- Best college campus I’ve been to:

1. Harvard
2. Notre Dame
3. Bama

- My Dolphins family is pretty pumped right now, although they’re feigning caution. Would love to see them make a run for my FIL.

- This weather always gives my golden retriever an extra hop in his step. Me too.

- Both went pretty well, Chad. Last week....small room, packed house, five-minute set, and got really good response. Walked out feeling pretty good (and about half the lineup was decent, with one guy really good). This week...large room, small crowd, four-minute set(I just trimmed up the same set), and got good response to about 75 percent of it. Mostly terrible lineup, people bombing all over the place. I might have gotten the best crowd reaction of the night, which isn't saying much. But still felt pretty good. Would like to tighten up that same set and try it in two more places before moving on to another bit. Will probably do so over the next month or so.

- Jack Black, in town for Louder than Life, showed up and sat in the crowd at that same open mic a night later. I know he's not everyone's taste, but it would have been fun to have him there and meet him afterwards.

- Good for Neal Brown. Mountaineers looked impressive last night.

- Wife out of town for the weekend. When that happens and your kids are single-digits: Crap, I gotta get them ready for the day, fix their meals, make sure they do their bedtime routine, get them everywhere they need to go. When that happens and your kids are teenagers(like mine): Just make sure there's food in the fridge and know where they are at all times while I watch football all weekend.

- Crisp air outside. Ready for that new BMW episode, pal.

- The occasional breakfast for supper slaps, as the kids say.

Reactions: roguemocha
- Best college campus I’ve been to:

1. Harvard
2. Notre Dame
3. Bama
Have you ever been to Auburn? Just wondering.... as I have spent tons of time on Alabama and Auburn's campus and the Plains is better IMO. Bama has them on gameday by a nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT