ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

So people get angry emails and voice mails....wow, imagine that happening in the workplace. (using my best pti voice)

If it's more than 50cc's you have to register it, and obtain a motorcycle license.
Yeah that’s why mine is 50ccs and I won’t drive it except for Lex or around the neighborhood. A LOT of people have them here because they have DUIs they never took care of or don’t want the govt knowing where they are if they had
MARATHON, Fla. -- A boat captain has been charged with manslaughter in a Memorial Day parasailing crash in the Florida Keys that killed a 33-year-old Illinois woman and injured her young son and nephew.

Daniel Gavin Couch, 49, was booked into the Monroe County Jail on Thursday and was being held on a $100,000 bond.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireS...n-charged-fatal-parasailing-accident-90374140
I said when it happened he’d be charged because you “never cut the line!”. Someone on here posted a video about cutting the line like it’s a thing you do. Nope and I said it then. Bro is going to prison most likely. One of my besties down here had two people die parasailing when a storm popped up. Luckily he has well off parents and they’ve got the best attorneys money can buy in Miami and he’s still free but has it hanging over his head and that has to be miserable going to be at night not knowing when the hammer falls.

-Watching these Ruskies pack up all my stuff (the most appropriate thing ever here Russians are everywhere) is the most BITTERSWEET thing I’ve ever witnessed. Way harder than leaving Kentucky originally.

Pretty good odds coming in from Vegas that I’ll live in Florida again at some point.

I could leave everything about KW, downtown area, high school atmosphere for relationships and friends, drinking has to be done with all activities, etc. but my gym, boat days, my friends…it’s TOUGH. It’s the correct move for now though.

-Buying an RV and traveling with my dog from city to city for a few months at a time slinging drinks to replenish the funds is def still on the table though. #VagabondBoys.

Reactions: IB4UK
Seems like a great guy not helping them and trying to flee…

Guarantee he hadn’t changed the line in way too long. That’s the only reason a line snaps on a “normal” day. He touched.

If you all ever want to parasail in Florida please ask. I can send you to real deal capts with which that won’t happen. Destin, boyton beach, laudy, KW, etc. Please never go parasailing in Mexico, Jamaica, Costa Rica, etc.

Took the whole family parasailing this summer, and the guides explained to us part of the training was to go 1000 foot and cut the line in order to experience what kind of time they have to react and “try” to save someone who’s line breaks.

Absolutely insane training tactic, but like they said how else can you train for it.

Seems like a great guy not helping them and trying to flee…

Guarantee he hadn’t changed the line in way too long. That’s the only reason a line snaps on a “normal” day. He touched.
It came out later in another story that he leaned back against the lever releasing the spool lock and didn't realize until they were floating toward land.

Kirk was a dandy, RIP. This wasn't the only time he made news.

Reactions: roguemocha
I can only imagine how badass a family beach vacation trip with the krazykats clan would be.

- indoor skydiving
- bungee jumping
- homemade matching custom designed t-shirts
- olde timey western photo
- dinner at joe's crab shack
- glass bottom boat tour
- all you can eat pancake brunch
- ripley's believe it or not
- bumper cars
- glow in the dark mini-golf
- segway tour
- family friendly magic and comedy show
- wax museum
- alabama tribute band
- pirate ship cruise

But anyhoo. Have fun in Myrtle Beach this year!!!

Took the whole family parasailing this summer, and the guides explained to us part of the training was to go 1000 foot and cut the line in order to experience what kind of time they have to react and “try” to save someone who’s line breaks.

Absolutely insane training tactic, but like they said how else can you train for it.
Totally understand why they’d do that but if the line breaks you’re working with an old line or in wind so high you shouldn’t be flying anyway. Don’t get why they’d need to train for a situation you have no control over once it’s done and should never happen. I mean, train for it, but if someone flys away you’re touched. All you can do is drive close to them and hope they land without hitting a building or *cough* a bridge. The LAST thing you do is cut the line and even then unless everyone on the boat will drown because it’s taking on water you don’t. You call the CG and FWC a mayday and they come super fast and you all live to work and play another day.

Man it must suck to be too cool to entertain kids.

Anyhow………

Okay brody, well they immediately hit the water which is BEST CASE SCENARIO and they were 20-40 feet up. Let’s see a video of them doing it when as you said they were out 1000’ of line. That was like 200. When you’re up 600-1000’ of line you sail off into the unknown with no one controlling anything but the wind.

It’s easy to track down someone in the water but guess what? The people that hit a building or a bridge were NOT in the water. They were flying with nothing to stop them, see how that works? Physics and stuff.

but what do I know, I only did it for years and you have YouTube videos? 🤷🏼‍♂️ god this is a dumb debate.

- Worked from home today, so I ordered a pizza for lunch. Very disgusting, but no one knows but me and the pizza guy.

- Speaking of which, the pizza guy’s car broke down out front of my house. I was eating this za, and I heard a bunch of goddamnits and whatnot from outside. Looked out the window, and there was a ~25 year old Grand Marquis out front with the hood up.

- definitely considered for a moment if there was anything I could do for this poor fella. But I’m not a good mechanic, and I wasn’t going to give him my vehicle, and I wasn’t going to invite this greaser in. So I did a Larry David head shake and went back to eating my za, and got on another zoom. Bacon, onion, double jalapeño. He just burned some Winston’s on the curb and waited for the tow truck.

- Was taking a depo yesterday and asked the plaintiff, a gay man, what kind of emotional distress the defendants allegedly caused him. He looked me in the eye and said, I pooped water out of my ass five times a day. I said sir, that sounds more like a physical symptom, I asked about emotional. He responded, you think me shitting water out of my ass doesn’t have an emotional element?

Touché sir. I moved on.

- kooky, get a dachshund. One of the most difficult dogs there are - really smart, really stubborn, huge assholes, but the most loyal and loving companion you will ever find. A very German experience.

- speaking of which, my wife loves when I ask her if she has any German in her (she doesn’t). So I ask her if she wants some. It doesn’t usually work, but I get a kick out of asking.

- I tell you what, I can only keep up this good citizen, lawyer, family man facade for so long. I need to do something bad.

Um, I wasn’t debating, just linking a video the guys said was of them on YouTube.

I guess because someone else mentioned his old buddy cutting a line means everything is about that. I never mentioned that, I simply said the guys we went out with explained how they were trained.

Sorry that made you feel some sort of way.

Enjoy the gay island, scoot scoot!

• Love
- speaking of which, my wife loves when I ask her if she has any German in her (she doesn’t). So I ask her if she wants some. It doesn’t usually work, but I get a kick out of asking.
I like to tell my wife I'm going on a catch and release beaver hunt to see if she's even vaguely paying attention to me.

• I think the juxtaposition of my elegant Nubian princess, 125lb Rhodesian Ridgeback with an absurd, over-bred, über cute, dinky dachshund would be one of life’s guilty pleasures. Obsessed with these pups.
  • Would name Vienna or Nathan…. Or Snake Plissken
  • Currently enjoying Bardstown Ferrand (chocolate and fig bomb) and OFSBBP (oak funk hazmat).
  • Loaded up Solostove with wood, but watched Aaron Judge instead. Hoping the Kates allow me for a drink or two tomorrow night outside.
  • Apple picking tomorrow morning in upstate NY. Pie.
  • Down 25. Still fat, but transformation is marathon -not sprint. Done it before.
  • My super-awesome, Job Captain from India is getting deported because of a technicality on his work Visa application. Beautiful human being treated worse than illegals posted up in the Port Authority Bus terminal. 🎱
  • Bonobo in Brooklyn Sunday

Last edited:
Never set up voicemail. If it’s that damn important text me then I’ll decide if I concur. If not you get calls from other dumbasses numbers that did the same and have a good day figuring out what happened. One of the many simple pleasures in life.

Even though I love to gamble I’ve never done a daily 3. Lady in checkout line bought one so I thought I’d try 3 separate sets of numbers. After losing the first 2 days have hit it 3 times in a row. Knowing those numbers won’t hit again cashing in for awhile but will indulge at a later date.

Weather is perfect, enjoy!!

Those same numbers have the same odds of showing up again as any other numbers, Todd. Might as well roll with them.

Kook, for 12 years I had my mini dachshund paired up with a 90 pound black lab, who was the best boy in the world. The big dude-little dude thing was fun. They were brothers. Your current boy will love him/her/they.

Last edited:
Wynn, that was a blind squirrel moment on crack hitting 3 times. Not chasing that rabbit. They wouldn’t have won tonight and it was a what the hell, why not thing to begin with. I’ll use it on CFB 4 teamer bets.

• I think the juxtaposition of my elegant Nubian princess, 125lb Rhodesian Ridgeback with an absurd, over-bred, über cute, dinky dachshund would be one of life’s guilty pleasures. Obsessed with these pups.
This girl I used to work with had a male Slky Dachshund posted on Facebook this week for adoption/sale, and man....
304911400_10221497483041010_6010898071828557638_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT