ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-i thought jewfish were protected...of course it's been 20 years since I've fished down there.
They are protected. This area is just called Jewfish basin and most people call them Jewfish over Goliath Grouper. Some of those things could swallow a man while.

Reactions: rudd1
Things I would do if in Key West
1. Give lots of blow jobs
2. Work on my tan
3. Hit the waves
4. Lounge on the beach / condo pool
5. Enjoy the best seafood Key West offers
6. Wear my shades and take in the primo talent walking the beach
7. Site see (other than #6)
8. Rent a convertible
9. Rent charter boat / fish
10. Drink more / take a bunch of simulant drugs to "keep the party going"

399. Rent a Scooter
400. Go to a GD softball game (And I do not GAF if a retired down there and it was my permanent home)
What part of "please be concise" don't you understand?

I do 1-5 every day bubs.

Boat weekly even if I don’t have a charter. Heading out today at one. I’ll put some stuff on IG for you.

So yeah I went and watched some buddies play softball and met a bunch of other buddies that were there drinking and watching the game too, it’s an every Tuesday thing but I don’t go every week.

You realize if you live here it’s not the same as stopping in for a week, right?

Also, your insecurities with scooters is hilarious. The fact you think it emasculates a man tells me all I need to know about your self confidence. “I DONT AGREE WITH YOUR FORM OF TRANSPORTATION ITS GAAAAY!!!! BICYCLES WITH ENGINES ON THEM ARE FOR QUEERS!!!!”

100MP1.5G and they cost $3 to fill up. And you can park them anywhere.

And you want to rent a convertible? 😂 THE most obvious sign you’re a tourist of all, solid. It’s a 2x4 mile island, enjoying all the cruising around fella. Make sure you get the Mustang, please. Enjoy trying to find a place to park it and paying $20+. Don’t forget your PFG shirt, crocks and visor as well.

Jesus, this f*****g guy.

Left that low hanging fruit just for you Boat.

It’s funny how people see things different. Like 6 fouls for instance, I can’t imagine how many more charges this allows for but seems excessive.

Still you’d have to be an idiot to be against it.

Same with 4 quarters, optimist, AAU, High School and the NBA go with quarters. Is there even a legit argument for halves?

- Torino’s Sandwich bar has a damn good Italian Sandwich.

^ that place looks great. Just never downtown anymore.

It doesn't allow for any more charges, it just reduces players having to sit when one of them is called - and effectively lessens the refs impact on the outcome of the game with their bullshit whistle.

Last edited:
Reactions: jayroon
Lolitas ground beef tacos were good for what they were. Those tacos reminded me of when Taco Bell meat was not some weird soy and sauce combo. The owner was surly AF. The hot salsa was ridiculous.

Fiesta Time in Middletown has a hotter salsa. If you ask for it they check to make sure you really want it.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
6 fouls should have happened a long time ago. Next, move to 4 quarters. It's ridiculous that men's college basketball is the only form of basketball that still uses 2 halves.

Will there still be a winner after 40 minutes (unless tied)? How about 8 qtrs...5 min ea, and give the team that is ahead after each qtr an extra 3 pts plus a chance at a car w/ a half court shot.

Wouldn’t more fouls allowed lead to more fouls in the game, slowing down the pace of play?
It shouldn't, but that was my thought as well. Give the refs more fouls to call, they're not gonna let them go to waste. Potential unintended consequences. Ultimately if they don't fix the officiating problem, everything else is impacted negatively.

Wouldn’t more fouls allowed lead to more fouls in the game, slowing down the pace of play?

Umm, no.

The average CBB team commits 18 fouls per game. #1 was Manhattan, at 22.4 per game. Out of an available 50 or 60. So, the refs already have 30 or so more fouls per game, for each team, "going to waste"

Last edited:
Reactions: 80 Proof and rudd1
It’s not that the refs will see it as more fouls to call.... it’s that the players will be more aggressive and reckless since they have an extra foul to give which will mean more fouls.

It’s for damn sure not gonna speed up the game or make it more enjoyable to watch. Let’s just go ahead and get that clear.

So yeah. Pretty much meh/irrelevant, as far as I’m concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT