ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've deleted my linkden page years ago but seems like a hassle. What a terrible platform. Myspace is still the GOAT, imo.

It’s actually a great tool for networking with other businesspeople, and allows you to connect with others in your field, particularly for potential future job prospects.

You’ve really not gotten more out of that??

Huh. Strange.

It’s actually a great tool for networking with other businesspeople, and allows you to connect with others in your field, particularly for potential future job prospects.

You’ve really not gotten more out of that??

Huh. Strange.
Hired 1 dude from there and the rest are people trying to sell us shit. Don't think I'm hiring from the same pool you're in.

In the eyes of The Faithful, who is the most under-appreciated Wildcat of the Calipari era?

Some candidates:

Doron Lamb
Willie Cauley-Stein
Andrew Harrison
DeAndre Liggins

In the eyes of The Faithful, who is the most under-appreciated Wildcat of the Calipari era?

Doron Lamb
This is it. It's Lamb and then a gap. Statistically the best shooter in the history of the program, and the reason why we were never losing to Kansas in '12. If we had needed him to make a dozen threes that night, he would have.

If I couldn't pick Doron Lamb, I'd say Terrence Jones. In the next tier would be Julius Randle and Brandon Knight.

Last edited:
This is it. It's Lamb and then a gap. Statistically the best shooter in the history of the program, and the reason why we were never losing to Kansas in '12. If we had needed him to make a dozen threes that night, he would have.

If I couldn't pick Doron Lamb, I'd say Terrence Jones.

Thank you- great question for BKH. I think WCS is pretty under appreciated too.

Lamb and Jones

Backbone of the team that ended the FF drought, came back, and got shit done.

Trying to keep in season thoughts of players mostly positive cause I'm sure I cursed out Terrence 100x in 2010-11. Never had a bad word to say about D. lamb though.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
I got my current dream job from LinkedIn (direct hire, out of the blue, no idea how they found me). I was in a haystack but I knew I was the needle.

The strangest part was that all of the correspondence happened via LinkedIn Chat. I sent my resume and work samples through the chat window on the iOS App.

I didn’t get their email address until they sent me the (first :boxing:) offer.

Catching up...never watched Downton Abbey. Google’s Lady Mary, first thought was that Kaitlyn Jenner?:scream:

Whatever floats your boat though, enjoy Brooksie.
ps Sloot has your shades now.

Putting her suitcase in the kitchen, lol. How are things working out today Tommy?

Would have liked to have been a guest at my own wedding. I mean I had a blast, but it’s not really the same when you don’t feel the need to talk to everyone and just party with that kind of bar and band. Glad everyone had fun:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

WCS was consensus 1st AA. FFS. What do have like 15 of those in 116 years?

He's perfectly rated.
Exactly, his production was not 1st team AA worthy but someone had to be rewarded for that awesome season. It was more of a team accomplishment.

Twins take a lot of heat for that Wisconsin game and WCS getting roasted by Decker and Kaminsky gets overlooked.

Had some cool dunks and was a good interview...but I don’t remember a single big game that I was like “WCS really saved our butts there”.

As typical, asked and answered quickly in GYERO. If Lamb and Jones don't come back and Miller doesn't become as steady as he did, we're SOL in 2012.

Hard to pick between Lamb and Jones for most underrated. Jones was the toughness we needed and Lamb wasn't just a good shooter, he was lights-out great at the college level.

Reactions: Mashburned
Exactly, his production was not 1st team AA worthy but someone had to be rewarded for that awesome season. It was more of a team accomplishment.

Twins take a lot of heat for that Wisconsin game and WCS getting roasted by Decker and Kaminsky gets overlooked.

Had some cool dunks and was a good interview...but I don’t remember a single big game that I was like “WCS really saved our butts there”.
Which is why I said he's rated just fine. Not over or under.

I think it’s Knight. He was a special player and everybody just kind of forgot about him. I think it had a lot to do with the fact we won a title the following year.

Married guys. Jogging. Chicken sams with cheese. Bourbon. Skip Jones. Pure BREAD dogs & secret concerts. Sounds like the kinda place i wanna airbnbin. Try not to get kicked out of Keeneland.

Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT