ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldve put the Down Home at a 6.5-7 ish, but I thought that was a fairly good score (consider some of the BTAC bottles are 9ish, Something like one of the Birthday Bourbons from around '11 would be a little higher than 8, a ton of good stuff just below... maybe my sliding scale is a bit different)

Kirby and the Dawgs are probably going to use this weekend to try and get back some Playoff cred. Is what it is. The problem with UGA's losses under Smart is that most of them have been down to some *really* poor coaching decisions late. He's got too good of a roster to keep getting in the way.

Portnoy stopped in my friends pizza restaurant (Davenports) down here a few days ago, think they got points deducted because they cut the whole pie into small squares- i too, prefer a full triangular slice.

Years ago I watched one episode of Peaky Blinders and never kept it going- restarted it this week and really like it. Assume it keeps getting better as the series goes on.

Homeland returns in February- I dont remember the last time it was still a really good show, but at this point I have to see it out.

I've been caught up watching and reading everything about an awful kidnapping story down here for the last few days... little girl was abducted at a birthday party and missing for about 4 days now... earlier today police surrounded an apartment and went in guns blazing, emerging with a young girl in one of their arms... news was streaming it live- and everyone celebrated until the unfortunate realization that it wasnt the actual kidnapping victim he was carrying. She just lived in the neighboring apartment they were evacuating. Victim and suspect still missing... pretty deflating.

I like Tulsi.

Hey buddy - I miss you and others (*certainly not all*), but @roguemocha seems to run this place now, so I didn't want to post out of turn.

I think it's been 2-3 weeks since he last recapped his hourly activities before his forum-wide meltdown, and I wanted to make sure I give him the same space I've afforded to the transparent new ass-kissers who have popped up lately.

Glad to see all is well with you and yours.[winking]

You can always put him on ignore.

Man, long wait for only six episodes of Peaky Blinders. Was good, weird ending. Hope it’s not another two years until next season.

El Camino is damn good.

I’d give Tulsi a fine salute at full attention.

Down Home is good bourbon. Can’t wait for batch 2.

Never had his pasta, but Captain Cannoli does make good sausage.

Century Cat deleted yet another post?

Yes. You and many others should follow my lead and get rid of the garbage. Because that's what 90+% is. If you are interested, it's there for you to read in wcc's post.

(Unless you buy into the myth that anyone gives a **** about your fleeting, half-baked thoughts, or what you stuffed in your mouth today).

Last edited:
Maybe you should delete that one too. It barely makes any sense, just like your late night rant about PTI that you went back and deleted when you realized you read his post wrong.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Or tag him when he hasn’t posted in like 3 weeks.

Whatever.

Honestly had no idea that rivals actually tags people (o_O really? Wtf and why? If you're not already reading the thread, why would you need to be alerted?). I just thought it was a silly way of naming people without really alerting them. Anyway, pretty sure that the next time rogue comes to GYERO, it won't be because of my post.

6.5/10 from a known troll? Fine, but people I don’t know that rate these things are all 7.5-8.2/10 so I’m sorry you were disappointed.

Reading comprehension might need to be improved on your part if you continue to read your reviews.

"...good, but expected a bigger hit to the senses. 6.5/10, especially w/ price factored in."

Wasn't disappointed, however, there are better tasting pours for a fraction of your price point. JMO and a grain of salt. What you are doing is very admirable and takes some big stones to jump in that game. I wish you luck in this venture.

Was working a few days way outside of Edmonton two weeks ago- which is the absolute middle of nowhere - and just got multiple camera-enforced speeding tickets via email (two attachments in the same email). Could be worse, a young guy working with me got 18 in his inbox today for a grand total of ~$2,000 CAD - all from the same camera. Most were for being between 6 to 8 mph over the limit. I guess in Alberta they just wait a while and send them all out together. Fascinating revenue generator for the province. Kentucky should adopt and you guys wouldn't have to bitch about legalizing weed and gambling for the sake of additional state tax dollars.

For those not catching the sarcasm this AM, the revenue via shady speed cameras was a joke.

Re: Tulsi... buddy of mine is in the DC political/media circle. When I asked him about her a few months ago he gave me the Office Space "she gets around - like a record" move. Said it's well known. That definitely increased her likability for this GOPer.

This is Tulsi's husband
abraham-williams-2.jpg

I mean, I mean

Anyone watch TNT's Animal Kingdom on Prime? Had rented the movie on which the show is based a long time ago b/c it starred Ben Mendohlson (Danny from Bloodline), but never got around to watching it.

Show is pretty awesome, imo. A little sensational w/ regards to the Action & Heists, especially at first -- a lot like Yellowstone in that regard. But it eventually settles in and develops into an intense Family Drama. Just finished Season 3, which was :fire:. Michael from Peaky Blinders is great, as are all the characters imo. That's my off-the-radar TV rec.

With golf weather & daylight fading, this little stretch before CBB is my peak weeknight TV watching season. New seasons of Peaky Blinders and Goliath on deck.

^Correct. Anything over 100proof is 2 drink limit for this real dad. Made that mistake at Bob's wedding and was hammered. Thankfully everyone else made the same mistake.

-Traffic cameras and tickets are horse shit. Earn it or GTFO.

-Askew day. Shew. Love that kid's game and he may be our damn backup in 2020. Not to mention he spurned the heavy favorite Cards in a blink of the eye as soon as Cal offered. If not an Askew/Hardy backcourt would be :sunglasses:

-Tucker surveyed the media day kids "what league coach would you like to to play for other than your current coach?" 1st Cal(obvi) & 2nd Frank Martin. There might be hope for this generation after all.

That Tulsi getting around rumor feels a little like the famed "embattled SEC coach's wife is sleeping with an African American assistant coach" smear.

Both surely started by Republicans, ironically.

1) My buddy’s a Democrat
2) Let all of us have this one - she seems like a minx

Reactions: SAECATFAN
^Correct. Anything over 100proof is 2 drink limit for this real dad. Made that mistake at Bob's wedding and was hammered. Thankfully everyone else made the same mistake.

No shit. That was a whole new kind of hammered for this guy. I think it was more of a "happy accident" than a mistake, though. I'd do it again right now.

SAE's Lady Mary obsession cracks me up. It's gotta be her regalness, b/c she's about as meh as it gets for me, and her personality sucks ass. Attractive lady, sure...but that's about it.

Nobody wishes they lived in 50-100 years ago more than Brooksie, although I'll admit that Downton setup would have been pretty dope.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT