ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan Stenberg is an easy #2 for hatable players behind Poore. He’s good for at least one drive killing penalty a game.
False. He's my most hated football player ever and Poore cost is 2 games this season already. I can empathize with Poore but that hot head can gtfo. Stop getting stupid penalties.

“Enforcer”

3769322.jpg

Chance Poore looks like Grayson Allen though.

Really goes to show why you can't waste good performances like last week. No surprise they came out flat today.

Our secondary is just playing too soft. Looks the the corners playing against Spurrier's Florida teams giving 10-12 yards of cush and not reacting well to the route cuts. Very green, young, inexperienced unit. Huge difference from last year. Josh Allen and Benny got all the press, but we had the best secondary in program history last year. That squad helped pad Allen's stats with great coverage.

Truly a terrible name for a kicker. And yet he lives up to the moniker. Lones Seiber thinks he sucks.

AJ got 100+ yards on only 9 carries. Maybe he should've gotten a few more touches??

I've only seen a targeting call reversed twice ever in football games. And both reversals benefited UK's opponent. SEC refs still suck.

We're still going to a bowl game. We may lost at SCjr and Georgia, but Arkansas is utter dogshit, Vandy's more of the same, UT Martin is UT Martin. Tennessee is a mess. U of L isn't going to beat us, either.

I haven't hated a UK player as much as Stenberg since Jordan "Holding" Swindle. Get your act together, Senior Captain.

Cush.

Blame the staff...they suck...always have...don't put Sawyer in a position to win or lose the game for 4 qtrs. He is more than capable of managing the game if you utilize the correct skill players. Rose and Bowden should both be getting 15+ touches a game....Smoke 10 +. It wouldn't have changed the outcome today as the D got shredded.

Yes, by all means, let’s throw the GD ball to Bowden MORE.

Jesus.

PAC 12 After Dark never disappoints. Unless you love 9-6 games.

UCLA scored 43 points in 15 minutes of game time to take the lead over Wazzu, whose QB has 8 TD passes. Edit: Make that 9 TD passes and Wazzu is back in front 63-60. Still 6 minutes left.

Yes, by all means, let’s throw the GD ball to Bowden MORE.

Jesus.

Stoops will be fine.

(provided he can find another “once in a generation” talent to basically cheat code him out of looking like what he is: a middling coach.)

Dude:

“KENTUCKY FOOTBALL”

Kentucky fans

Imagine expecting a WR to catch the GD football, when it’s ummmmm, thrown RIGHT into your fvcking hands.

The nerve.

I, too, am not of my right mind.

not that ypu are wrong

I know the guy. Dude was battling serious health issues and is in his 80s. Going to UK games was a reprieve. I really wish people would quit using that photo every time football sucks but it is too perfect a photo not to use so it is what it is.

Reactions: jayroon
Meh.

Stoops is a really good recruiter, really average coach...which makes him probably the best HC at UK in my lifetime. And I’m a man.

I thought Sawyer had more to his game, should have known better, he was a backup at Troy.

Man our secondary looks perpetually confused.

6 or 7 is still reasonable and pretty good on the heels of an all time season and QB1 taken out in game 1. We return almost the entire team next year.

I'm hoping those overthrows were his shoulder because he had made those so far this season. The decision making was is his big issue, forcing passes into triple coverage, and staring down WRs.

Ark, Vandy, UT, USC, and UL are all still awful. All but one of those at home. We'll be fine, we throw a clunker up every year so hopefully this was it.

which makes him probably the best HC at UK in my lifetime.

Rich Brooks would spit some beechnut in your eye.

He was easily the best coach not named Jerry Claiborne we've ever had. It sucks that he was retirement age when hired and Barnhart tried to force him out prematurely to usher in the Joker era.

Reactions: roguemocha
Rich Brooks would spit some beechnut in your eye.

He was easily the best coach not named Jerry Claiborne we've ever had. It sucks that he was retirement age when hired and Barnhart tried to force him out prematurely to usher in the Joker era.

Bear Bryant shakes his head at this

That's debatable. Cobb, Johnson, Woodyard, Pryor, Peters, Little, Conner, Lindley, Trevathan, Jarmon, Williams, Guy, etc. And his development of Woodson, Tamme, Burton, etc.

Biggest difference in the 2 coaches is Stoops' best team had a much easier schedule than Brooks' best team. IMO the 2007 team would beat the 2018 team.

Biggest difference in the 2 coaches is Stoops' best team had a much easier schedule than Brooks' best team.
I think expansion has helped make winning at Kentucky more feasible. How many times did Brooks have to play Bama, Auburn, LSU when they were nearly automatic double digit losses?

Kentucky receives opening kickoff and appears to be moving the ball.

“Things aren’t looking good for the Bulldogs.”

~ (...)

Work your fan lectures boss.

I'm not knocking Stoops, I think he's done a great job building a foundation for the program but if Chance Poore or that other kid from last year was his kicker in the Stephen Johnson years and not Austin MacGinniss, the guy is probably out of a job right now.

You got the RBs backwards hoss, Smoke should get 20 touches a game. I’m fine targeting Bowden 10-15 times, but Upshaw and Wagner also deserve 8-10 targets a game.

Like BBdK said, and just about any logical thinking UK fan, Wagner should be a target every 3-4 plays especially 3rd and long.

Smoke isn't ready for that many touches per game yet, but regardless, if you keep allowing SS to make or break the outcome, there will be a lot of dissent. He has some good tools, but it will be a learning curve.

Reactions: krazykats
Easier to nit pick our loss than reflect on a loss at home to App State. I mean, I get App State is the better program right now, but it's still gotta be sore.

Reactions: wcc31
That's debatable. Cobb, Johnson, Woodyard, Pryor, Peters, Little, Conner, Lindley, Trevathan, Jarmon, Williams, Guy, etc. And his development of Woodson, Tamme, Burton, etc.

Biggest difference in the 2 coaches is Stoops' best team had a much easier schedule than Brooks' best team. IMO the 2007 team would beat the 2018 team.

Depends on the time of year. Much better depth now.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT