ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate the kid at all. Hoak came in last year and you pretty much could tell he wasn't up to it. This is EMU, so take it with a boulder of salt, but the kid seems to play within himself, make the smart play, decent wheels, big body... We were never resting all our hopes on Terry's arm. This team has a lot of weapons. Nothing's over.

Reactions: Century Cat
ED5qigfX4AIGwb0

ALL U HAVE TO IS SWITCH CURRENT STREAMING HARDWARE IN HDMI 2 AND THEN SWITCH APPS FROM WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO THE ROKU. WAIT FOR BUFFER. FIND ESPN + THE APP THEN WAIT FOR ALTERNATE + TO LOAD.

IF YOU WANT TO SWITCH TO OTHER GAME GET OUT OF APP AND THEN MAKE CERTAIN THAT CHANNEL IS AVAILABLE ON ANOTHER APP. YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER BUFFER.

ITS SO CONVENIENT AND I SAVED 20.00 PER MONTH.

Well it actually worked out well, UK on the TV with LSU/Texas on my phone.

Octoberfest in a frozen mug.

Was perfect except I tried wings at home for the first time and they were shit. Anyone got advice on better wings than Kroger?

Really wish I still had my restaurant depot card.

Was perfect except I tried wings at home for the first time and they were shit. Anyone got advice on better wings than Kroger?

Are you cooking them from scratch or are you looking for some pre-cooked? Because if it's the former, chicken wings are chicken wings, and Kroger's raw chicken wings will be fine.

Well Dammit Randoms:

* This absolutely sucks. Before Terry Touchdown went down you could see the makings of exactly the kind of offense Stoops and Gran want -- multiple ways to attack with run pass option plays with a focus on ball control and occasional shots at big plays.

I loved the plays with Bowden throwing to Wilson. That was absolutely set up to give Florida's defensive coordinator insomnia this week. And then that shit happened.

Son of a bitch.

* I am in the minority but I don't think the hit was dirty. It looked bad in the moment and the result was catastrophic but the just grabbed Wilson's jersey from behind. It wasn't a horse collar tackle and I don't think there was malicious intent. We probably shouldn't have had our quarterback running when we were beating the brakes off a bad team anyway.

* I don't know much about this Sawyer Smith kid but what I do know, I like. I am glad Hoak is gone. He sucked and his dad seemed like a prima donna.

I'll absolutely take a grad transfer who played under Neal Brown and won a bowl game as my back-up any day of the week.

* Max Duffy has life figured out. It must be awesome to be a 26 year old Aussie punter slaying SEC poon and kicking with either foot. Dude is mashing the ball and life.

Well if it’s as bad as everyone thinks and Terry’s out for the year, he get a medical redshirt still?

ALL U HAVE TO IS SWITCH CURRENT STREAMING HARDWARE IN HDMI 2 AND THEN SWITCH APPS FROM WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO THE ROKU. WAIT FOR BUFFER. FIND ESPN + THE APP THEN WAIT FOR ALTERNATE + TO LOAD.

IF YOU WANT TO SWITCH TO OTHER GAME GET OUT OF APP AND THEN MAKE CERTAIN THAT CHANNEL IS AVAILABLE ON ANOTHER APP. YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER BUFFER.

ITS SO CONVENIENT AND I SAVED 20.00 PER MONTH.
If you’re not already using the ESPN App to split the screen into two, three, of four games at once and swiping the remote to change the audio between games and swapping games in and out of the primary position - why are you even really watching games in the first place???

If you are just too plain dumb to go figure it out - I GET IT.

Last edited:
If you’re not already using the ESPN App to split the screen into two, three, of four games at once and swiping the remote to change the audio between games and swapping games in and out of the primary position - why are you even really watching games in the first place???

If you are just too plain dumb go figure it out - I GET IT.

This honestly sounds awful. The last thing I want to deal with when watching football is f***ing APPS. I want to turn on the television, open a beer, eat some pizza, and get a beej at halftime. Other than that, I am cool.

I have cable and am a non-poor but Joey is :100points: on this....Apple TV couldn’t possibly be easier to watch multiple games at the same time and switch audio/views with small finger movements. Leaves other fingers available to fingerblast your wife/gf/lady of the night at your leisure.

But if you don’t want to see The Lumberjack Sawyer Smith *and* UT self immolate at the same time that’s cool too or whatever.

If you are just too plain dumb to go figure it out - I GET IT.

I’m not reading any content in that link. Hard pass.

I’ll gladly pat AT&T 115.00 per month for 3 HD boxes, internet and a cable package that includes any sports channel imaginable plus all of the HBO and Showtime channels on top of the 15.00 per month for Netflix and whatever for Amazon Prime so I get Amazon tv as well.

If I want to stream for shows, documentaries and movies... Fine. I’ll switch to HDMI 2 and stream via the Amazon Fire tv. When it comes to sports.. I’m sticking with my cable package for a quick one button switch where I know where all of the channels and games are located. Also, when you stream live sports its delayed so you better stay off Twitter and not be on any text chains. There’s value in that for me.

Congrats though. You’re really cool for cutting cable and I’m certain you saved a ton as well.

Last edited:
Well if it’s as bad as everyone thinks and Terry’s out for the year, he get a medical redshirt still?

Do the JUCO transfer rules work against him on that? He went to Oregon, transferred to JUCO, and then came here as a sophomore, right? Odd circumstances.

Do the JUCO transfer rules work against him on that? He went to Oregon, transferred to JUCO, and then came here as a sophomore, right? Odd circumstances.

He had two years of eligibility left when this season started. He's only played in two games, so he would still have two years left.

Medical redshirts only apply to players that miss more than one season of play.

Rule 14.2.1 says that you have 5 years to play 4. Terry is currently in year 4.

However, Rule 30.2 says that a player who has already had a redshirt season and then qualifies for a medical redshirt in a subsequent season can be approved for a sixth year of eligibility, but he can't apply until after he completes year 5.

But those cases are tougher to win because the player is supposed to have missed two seasons for "circumstances beyond their control." The NCAA makes those decisions on a case-by-case basis.

Something tells me next year will be Terry's last year playing CFB.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Are you cooking them from scratch or are you looking for some pre-cooked? Because if it's the former, chicken wings are chicken wings, and Kroger's raw chicken wings will be fine.

Yes from scratch. Baked them with a dry rub on a rack for 8 minutes to get them started. Then let sit for a few minutes as a covered in sauce, and then grilled. Once done I drizzled some more sauce on them.

Might have been bad chicken because the skin wasn’t crisp, almost every drum bone was overly red/bloody, and it was all had more tendons than anytime I eat out.

If I could get cable and internet with all the sports channels, HBO, and DVR FOR $115 I would switch back, but I can’t. At least not in Lexington. The lowest I’ve been able to get after taxes is $130-$140 and that’s just for the first year, after that it’s $200+.

It’s 2019, if you think streaming cable is “too hard” that’s more indicative of you than the product. For nearly every game the experience is exactly the same as regular cable, last night was the only different one because it had to be watched through the ESPN app. And I could be wrong but I don’t think Spectrum offers SECN+ in HD so I would have had to do the same thing if I had regular cable.

Yes from scratch. Baked them with a dry rub on a rack for 8 minutes to get them started. Then let sit for a few minutes as a covered in sauce, and then grilled. Once done I drizzled some more sauce on them.

Might have been bad chicken because the skin wasn’t crisp, almost every drum bone was overly red/bloody, and it was all had more tendons than anytime I eat out.

Enjoy the salmonella

I think you undercooked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT