ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing with YouTubeTV that has pissed me off. Don’t see SEC alternate channel anywhere on the guide. Game appears to be on SEC+, so that better f*cking work if it doesn’t show up on YouTubeTV.

Good for Colorado. Down 17-0 and crushing Scott Frost’s soul with that win. I’ve always been a huge fan of that stadium for a college setting.

YouTubeTv trying to help Chase with that in game redass.

I have the ESPN+ app and it still won’t let me watch. I pay money for that stupid channel. All I can watch it on is my iPad which is using the same app. This is bullshit.

Clear as glass on AT&T UVerse. If you’re out in Norton Commons stop by. Just popped a bottle of a nice Italian red.

Was way out in front on Smoke. He's the Snell to Rose's Kemp. Rose is steady, deserves carries, can beat up the defense, but Smoke is the next great running back at Kentucky.

And as far as catch phrases go, Pass the Kavosiey/The Smoke Show/You just got Smoke'd >>>>>>> Snell Yeah.

Reactions: Irish Beck
Just cut the cord to youtubetv this week and there is an ESPN app on roku. Clicked it/activated it and viola!

Probably be a good year for Taggart to get canned. They are obviously a dumpster fire and if we have a good year and have 90% of our team returning then its on next season - not a year a coach would want to leave. Plus Taggarts buyout is 80% of his remaining contract, they arent going to be able to just throw a bunch of money around to get Stoops.

Eh, Stenberg's was ticky tacky but his normal bullshit doesn't give him any leverage with refs. The ump was too busy staring at feet to notice the DB trying to take Bowden's jersey off.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Homemade carne asada tacos for dinner.

The boy wanted s’mores so we caught the first half on the radio by the fire pit.

Strongly considering doing the same for the second half...

Last edited:
Stoops will get this fixed.

ED5sYuYUcAArw29

Reactions: Mashburned
WELP.

Take somebody's skull off their shoulders on the next play. GTFO, Eastern Michigan.

F*** this. And F*** this chickenshit announcer making excuses for him. GTFO with that s***.

Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT