ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently the Reds saved up all the runs they didn't score the past 8 games for this one game.

Roger Craig held the Jeopardy record for a single day for nearly a decade — $77,000.

Today, a pro gambler set a new record with over $110,000. I mean, dayum. That’s flopping your cock out.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
I watched it. He hit 2 true daily doubles, one was when he had 40k. He dominated. Could very well be the next Ken Jennings.

Roger Craig held the Jeopardy record for a single day for nearly a decade — $77,000.

Today, a pro gambler set a new record with over $110,000. I mean, dayum. That’s flopping your cock out.

Hey, asshole, how about putting that in a spoiler so as not to ruin Jeopardy for those of us who haven't seen it yet?

- My dad, whom many of you have met, is a die hard UC fan...not upset about Cronin in the least, nor should he be.

- Hoots > Twin Peaks...but the Twin Peaks in North Dallas has a cigar bar inside. Had a nice little time after last night's fundraiser.

- Brought a couple waitresses back...they were extremely disappointed that we did not have drugs.

- WTF is "reinsurance?" Some dude kept talking about how great of an investment it is last night. Was definitely a scheme. Krazy, Paduke...fill me in?

- Would give anything to get McDaniels.

- Justus went to my rival high school, I was JV when he was varsity. Went to UNCW together for a year...dude slayed some ass back in the day. I'll give him that.

- Postmates blows. F***ed up my order three times in a row now. Only keep going with them because the keep giving me credits for screwed up orders. DoorDash > GrubHub > Postmates > UberEats.

Berkshire Hathaway has made a lot of damn money on reinsurance. Those bastards are the sharks who insure insurance companies against catastrophic losses like hurricanes and 9/11 and whatnot.

* Waking up to "Jeopardy spoilers" is up there with that time bradyjames and someone else (krazykats?) got into a cripple fight in the middle of the night over Clash of Clans.

-I have never argued about clash of clans.

-I don’t know about reinsurance, it it sounds like it would take a helluva a salesman for that pitch.

- I do know about some bourbon though, and a few people here may know but I’m finally to the point I can drop the info.

Started my own company and have a bourbon brand set to release mid May to late May. Been pretty cool to see some of the workings behind the scenes, and weird to the point I feel like distributors are tied to the MOB because that’s the only thing saving them from being cut out of the picture.

If I knew how to post pictures I would, but I don’t so if you just use your imagination on what you think I’d come up with then I can promise I’ll exceed your expectations.

Wildcat Willy I’ve said it before, but dude you’re the man at what you do! After meeting the distillery guys and a distributor yesterday plus all the individual feedback I’ve gotten is all :clap:[thumb2]:fire:

Just need the juice to match the look now!

Pitino can’t be hired by anyone. The NCAA would surely let the suitor know a show cause is imminent.

So you started your own bourbon company?? And you don’t know how to post a picture on a message board you use daily to promote it? Wanna at least drop the name?

Reactions: drxman1
Between Krazy starting his own bourbon brand and Brax finding out Cledus T Judd is making music again, a certain segment of the population appears to be on the come up

- I most looked forward to 1997, and every time you guys get to talking about our wing play I still look back at that team as the best 2/3 combo in our history.

- I’m far from a come up, but I have a lot of people helping me that really and truly has me believing I got a damn good shot at making it. Obviously no guarantee.

Down Home Bourbon, best I can do is link a half built Facebook page.

https://mtouch.facebook.com/downhomebourbonco/?ref=bookmarks

I am not fully promoting it yet for certain reasons, but I figure I’m far enough along now that I can bring it up.

Last edited:
-I have never argued about clash of clans.

-I don’t know about reinsurance, it it sounds like it would take a helluva a salesman for that pitch.

Well, Berkshire Hathaway/Warren Buffet did $23 billion of it last year, so actually no. Pretty standard practice.

Reactions: krazykats
10 year anniversary

full.jpg

Reactions: GrandePdre
Reinsurance is insuring insurance, basically. It's not a pyramid scheme and is done by very large companies with tons of capital. Can see why you might get that sketchy vibe from people slangin investment ideas in the cigar room at a 5th rate Hooter's clone, though.

Why would anyone be opposed to seeing Pitino at St. John's? It would be an incredible story line and pretty damn awesome to follow.

Sometimes I wonder why some of you do this. I mean, what could be more compelling than one of the all-time great basketball coaches returning to his hometown, New York City, for one last shot at redemption?

It's sports.

Enjoy the ride sometimes, guys.

1. 1996 - Knew we would dominate
2. 1993 - Mash as a junior? That was fun
3. 1992 - Eligible for post-season again
4. 2010 - Cats are back
5. 2012 - Knew with Jones and Lamb coming back with AD it was going to be a great team.

-From not drinking much -> bought a secondary bottle of Old Carter -> poker games for bourbon -> launching a bourbon. :joy: I do respect Krazy's all in attitude and I really like the label.

-Thought was always, if Hagans improves to the point he is drafted where his preseason projections were then we would be cutting down the nets. We saw a few glimmers of it. Work on the shot and work on finishing at the rim. Kid has tons of talent. Big pickup.

-1996 > 2010 > 2012

-Patagonia basically has everything on 50% today. So if you want a rainbow bear trucker hat or trout tee, get on it.

-A little patience, stern demeanor, not yelling or cussing and being a reasonable person always wins. Saved 90% of the hemlocks running down our property line on an easement by convincing them to do a little more manual work with this machine. To Metronet's credit they were unbelievably responsive.

-Baker is 2,000 miles from home, the 9th man (assuming we don't get another guard), fought through major knee injuries and will likely be recruited over again next year. Let's be honest, him sticking around makes no sense other than wearing Kentucky on his chest or hoping to win a title. If he wants to actually play meaningful minutes... he's going to have to wait or transfer.

That's why when taking those types of players need to be Ky kids. Plenty of them every year to have a couple on the team at all times.

-Window sticker on large SUV this morning said, "Y'all Motherf*ckers need Jesus." o_O Llama?

-EIGHTY ONE DEGREES TOMORROW. :sunglasses: Winter balls can savagely get pumped.

Must not take much to start a bourbon distillery these days. They are starting one up here in Cumberland county. Broke ground on it last week.

Anderson and Mercer truly were the Jordan and Pippen of college basketball in 97. I remember sitting in my dorm room with Sportscenter on in the background when they announced Anderson was done for the year. Top 5 most devastating UK basketball moment for me. Pretty sure UK only lost 1 game that year (the first one) when Anderson played meaningful minutes in.

96>10>12>15>97>93>92

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT