ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Cal, I would send Montgomery and Richards packing and tell Sestina, "Sorry bud, we don't need you." Why would anyone even recruit a post player?

Reactions: anthonys735
Obviously, nobody's saying we should take 50 threes a game.

And obviously, we need to update our offensive approach.

Not sure anybody would disagree with that.

And per proud father and fighter of the good fight Kyle Tucker, Herro is likely gone.

Killa knows I can drain the 3. As does Wodie, he just hates to admit it. I'm fine with 3s. I love them when we're hitting them. But if we aren't then play to your strengths. There were some 3s against Auburn that I wished would have been 2s. If they were then we wouldn't have been in a position to go to OT. There's a fine balance and I agree Cal needs to adjust to a degree, but he's had us on the cusp of a FF in 2 of the past 3 seasons, and if PJ could hit a clutch FT then it would be 3 of the past 3. We've had bad breaks more than anything. The man knows what he's doing. I trust he'll make the necessary adjustments.

And as a reminder....he was supposed to be a freshman next year, not this. I think he’ll improve tremendously.

This is awesome news.
He'll improve, but he's also going to be 20 in 3 months, so not like he's a child.

First starting PG for Cal to have back. Has to be a good thing, make that same leap that PJ made. Team will have some serious defensive potential.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
Hagans
Maxey
Whitney
Montgomery
Richards
Quickley
Sestina
Brooks
Baker

That's a solid 9 deep. Guys will need to improve and emerge but I like the potential.

Reactions: jayroon
Obviously, nobody's saying we should take 50 threes a game.

And obviously, we need to update our offensive approach.

Not sure anybody would disagree with that.

And per proud father and fighter of the good fight Kyle Tucker, Herro is likely gone.

Kyle had the PJ foot situation on lockdown the whole time, so take this to the bank.

(Not saying he's not gone, but speculation and "likely" at this point are nothing but being thirsty for clicks).

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Some guy posted on rafters some sort of premium article:

Herro: likely gone
KJ: More than likely gone
Baker: likely transferring
EJ and Richards: More than likely back

So I guess that would fall under no surprises other than Baker

Always fun to watch a company stupidly go at Dave Portnoy, regardless of what you think about Barstool.

RIP MyBookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT