ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me puss boy got a turn.

image.jpg1_zpsqixeamp7.jpg

Feel bad for Dom.

Seems to have improved quite a bit, but even if he was only a spot player, this would seem to be a pretty big blow to early season practices.... where... he's extremely valuable.

-SAECATFAN, did you have fun in New Orleans? Get any good runs in?

The overall vibe between their blogger tools in Rutherford, Crum'sRevenge, and ULSheriff is that they are way underestimating how serious this is. They're totally clueless as to what they're dealing with here.

Once again, they are trying to make the story about some dumb bimbo
& wanting to discredit here.

K. I'd love for one of these fellas to interview this Cady fella. He'd chew em all up and spit em out.

Will say you're seeing more and more sentiment from the media types like Crawford and Bozich along the lines of .. If even a portion of this is true, Pitino may have a hard time surviving. Forde even said this.

There are so many angles. What about the tickets exchanged for sexual acts? That's devastating. Some are going to be very loyal to UL & Pitino and won't be a rat but you absolutely know there are transfers out there that can't stand Pitino or even a Blakeney who didn't like Pitino blaming the shoe companies on him switching to LSU. Someone will sing like a bird to the NCAA. Watch.

Reactions: madison1329
Ha, sat next to Luuuuuuuuuuke at Jeff Ruby's Saturday night, sporting my UK polo.

We went to the UofL women's soccer game last week and a 19-20 year old girl was driving a $110k Land Rover w/ Oklahoma tags parked in one of a few spots reserved for UofL football coaches at the stadium. Sure was fun to assume Petrino was all over that

That was Theiss, bub.

I just watched, along with Sloot and the other 10 people in the room. I was good boy on that trip. :smiley:

(if you're referring to Knoxville)

-I'm pretty sure Pope completely jacked up my back with his midnight drunk pop. I can barely put on my socks or get out of my office chair.

Do chiropractors really work?

Last edited:
That was Theiss, bub.

I just watched, along with Sloot and the other 10 people in the room.

(if you're referring to Knoxville)

[banana]

extravaganza most certainly indulged. giving YOU props for sitting on the sidelines. all time restraint, imo.

(let's tell old college stories. anth hates this. also, whores)

Reactions: bradyjames
If this shit ever happened at UK I'd be out. I already have an unhealthy relationship with football and basketball. Saturday night was one of those eye openers that usually only happen during basketball season. So dumb. I'd like to think I would just bail and go all in on whichever team Dabo is coaching. That man is simply unbelievable

My backup football team would be LSU because Les Miles is my patronus.

If I was done with UK I'd be done with college basketball outside of gambol and my eventual return to college basketball after an appropriate period away from it all.

Reactions: BigBlueBrock
-I'm pretty sure Pope completely jacked up my back with his midnight drunk pop. I can barely put on my socks or get out of my office chair.

Do chiropractors really work?
Absolutely. Not drunk ones though. Especially in the neck area. Don't let him touch your neck when he's hammered.

[banana]
(let's tell old college stories. anth hates this. also, whores)

I love old stories. They're great. The first few times. I've literally heard this story enough that I could tell it in detail myself. In person, on the web, text, email. You all had like 10 crazy really events and you tell the same 10 stories over and over and over. I like the little different embellishments that you each add in there.

Pretty comical inside joke for those of us that get told the stories on repeat.

i hope you people are joking. im mostly convinced this was a case of a few dudes getting too close with a group of skanky strippers/hookers. im not saying this happens all the time, or to this extent.....but it definitely happens. get over yourselves.

Reactions: assistbyhawkins
-Bullshit. No one is giving up UK even if we somehow top this mess. Just like no one should give up UL sports. No one gave up after the point shaving or late 80's mess. Call for change, protest, boycott, hold back donations and give up season tickets but if you can just stop being a fan b/c a coach or player really f*ck up then you're a loser.

Reactions: B.B.d.K. and wcc31
Lack of institutional control based upon the University's culture of rewarding sexual deviance.

^Hope that's in there somewhere...since it's true.

Hire a coach who was fired for hiring his married side piece rather than a more qualified candidate....check.

Give a raise to a coach who banged a skank on the floor at a public restaurant....check

Hiring hookers for recruits and current players to bang at their leisure....check.

Reactions: bradyjames
Lack of institutional control based upon the University's culture of rewarding sexual deviance.

^Hope that's in there somewhere...since it's true.

Hire a coach who was fired for hiring his married side piece rather than a more qualified candidate....check.

Give a raise to a coach who banged a skank on the floor at a public restaurant....check

Hiring hookers for recruits and current players to bang at their leisure....check.

Counterpoints:

He made good and even caddied golf for his daughter. Changed man.

It was only 15 seconds and CRP was the real victim.

Happens everywhere and, anyway, it's an obvious set-up by IU and Cal/WWW. None of the allegations carry any water.

curry is our generations pistol pete, only better. 40 years from now our kids/grandkids will watch his highlights, insist the nba back in the 'teens didn't play any defense, and the lack of athleticism was abundant.

nope. he's just that freaking skilled.

Dunno, Imagine he graduated to something bigger/better?

Appreciate the reports of course, but the drop off in quality is pretty high so far.

-Surprised no UK people have made an effort to get Waka Flocka involved...or at least get him to notice that he's basically our UK Football theme. [laughing]

Uhm, K-Gar- maybe not use Bernie's twitter quotes in your story. Love Bernie, but I dont know if you add much credibility when youre embedding a screengrab from someone who is using the twitter handle "DoucheDickBallsFart"

Wasn't going for adding credibility, the facts do just fine. I just didn't want to use his words without credit to him.

Yeah, UL doesn't want this to go to court. From the WHAS interview with a local defense attorney. They don't want McGee anywhere near the stand.

"The high school kids, he's probably more liable criminally than her in that respect," Romines added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT