ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if 3 ACC #1's, and UL slips to an #8, are they our potential 2nd round matchup?
They can't be. They avoid regular season matchups until the second weekend unless it's that crazy year when 11 Big East teams got in.

If Kansas is waiting for us, fine. We'll beat Kansas again. Although their RPI is very intimidating.

Maybe PTI can investigate this in his free time (from another board obviously):

“The Sht is literally about to Hit the Fan in Baton Rouge. Like bad bad . Let me explain. To begin I am one of the two LSU contributors of this page. I am a lifelong fan and An Alum. Reports out of Red Stick is that Baton Rouge’s Our Lady of the Lake Hospital Foundation laundered money to LSU Basketball recruits. John Paul Funnes(a former friend and LOT J tailgate partner) was the OLOL Foundation’s former director that was fired this past November for a pattern of embezzlement and forgery. The FBI and BR DA has the case. If The O.L.O.L Foundation is laundering Foundation money to LSU recruits is true ... LSU is super F’d. Not just talking basketball. Talking the whole athletic department and it’s programs. The LSU Board of Supervisors allowed it based on the reports out of Baton Rouge. This goes beyond lack of institutional control. Talking institutional cheating . This isn’t some private booster.. this is a public foundation that is indirectly tied to the LSU healthcare network that receives reimbursements from tax dollars, and a major LSU sponsor. We are epically ****ed. Talking historical epically F’d. If this turns out to be true.. I can’t be a LSU fan for much longer barring a total cleaning of the LSU leadership and the LSU Board. Things never change here. The politics are toxic. This goes all the way up to the Louisiana Governor’s Office and LA State Senate. Rant over
#LSUBayouBandit”

"Pastner has not been charged with failure to promote an atmosphere of compliance."

Failure to promote an atmosphere of compliance is an NCAA "charge"?!?!?! Do wut? Is thinking mean thoughts also a "crime"?

I hope Calipari puts a picture of Mark Emmert in every urinal and wipes his ass with the NCAA rulebook every morning after breakfast. The NCAA is a pack of sanctimonious crooks. F*** them.

They do put on a good tournament, though. I'll give them that. Go Cats in March and April, imo!

Maybe PTI can investigate this in his free time (from another board obviously):

“The Sht is literally about to Hit the Fan in Baton Rouge. Like bad bad . Let me explain. To begin I am one of the two LSU contributors of this page. I am a lifelong fan and An Alum. Reports out of Red Stick is that Baton Rouge’s Our Lady of the Lake Hospital Foundation laundered money to LSU Basketball recruits. John Paul Funnes(a former friend and LOT J tailgate partner) was the OLOL Foundation’s former director that was fired this past November for a pattern of embezzlement and forgery. The FBI and BR DA has the case. If The O.L.O.L Foundation is laundering Foundation money to LSU recruits is true ... LSU is super F’d. Not just talking basketball. Talking the whole athletic department and it’s programs. The LSU Board of Supervisors allowed it based on the reports out of Baton Rouge. This goes beyond lack of institutional control. Talking institutional cheating . This isn’t some private booster.. this is a public foundation that is indirectly tied to the LSU healthcare network that receives reimbursements from tax dollars, and a major LSU sponsor. We are epically ****ed. Talking historical epically F’d. If this turns out to be true.. I can’t be a LSU fan for much longer barring a total cleaning of the LSU leadership and the LSU Board. Things never change here. The politics are toxic. This goes all the way up to the Louisiana Governor’s Office and LA State Senate. Rant over
#LSUBayouBandit”
This can’t be true, Condoleezza Rice and the NCAA task force fixed all cheating last year by getting rid of some AAU events and promising to enforce the rules.

If you need a minority to feign credibility, Condi is on your speed dial. Move over, Colin Powell. You’ve been replaced.

-Will Wade looks like if Gabe from "The Office" let himself go a bit.

-Ernie Kent was stealing money from Wazzu for years now. Glad they finally caught on.

-It's pretty simple, really. If Duke plays its A-game, I'm not sure anyone beats them. If they play their B-game, the only ones who can: UVA, UK, UT, Zags, UNC. Hopefully they have one clunker left in them.

-Rec League championship game tomorrow. Gonna try to convince the opposing coach that we get unlimited timeouts in this one. That's probably our best chance of winning.

Let me go on the record as saying I don't believe a word of that message board insider garbage Chief posted. LSU's in some shit and Will Wade is going to get rightfully blackballed, but I'd bet almost anything the LSU Board of Directors and the Louisiana state government will not be exposed as a result of this.

Some of you need to apply Chad's smell test to things before you bring them here. [eyeroll]

Let me go on the record as saying I don't believe a word of that message board insider garbage Chief posted. LSU's in some shit and Will Wade is going to get rightfully blackballed, but I'd bet almost anything the LSU Board of Directors and the Louisiana state government will not be exposed as a result of this.

Some of you need to apply Chad's smell test to things before you bring them here. [eyeroll]

Chiefs “insider’s source” is Baton Rouge news.

http://www.wbrz.com/news/lsu-notified-as-olol-releases-new-details-in-embezzlement-investigation/

That reads like one wild card booster with access to a foundation's funds, not "institutional cheating" sanctioned by the BOT, and reaching the Governor's Mansion.

Outside if wanting Kansas and Louisville to get put on probation for shit talking purposes, I don't really care if schools pay players to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT