ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't someone on here just 3 or 4 weeks ago talk about it being time for the Devil to collect on Louisville selling it's soul for the success they've had recently. Kudos to that person.

Tommy- so you still standing by your take that Bam is a done deal for NC State? Cal seems to be going at him hard.

In more bad news for UL, De'Aaron Fox sounds pretty positive on UK. He brought a special needs kid from his school that's a huge UK fan to his in home visit with Cal. Yeah, I'm sure Cal didn't crush that scene. Very cool stuff.

Didn't someone on here just 3 or 4 weeks ago talk about it being time for the Devil to collect on Louisville selling it's soul for the success they've had recently. Kudos to that person.
Several people have been saying that for years. Completely true. They tempted fate. Enough with the Pitino return to glory but when they hired Petrino Karma decided it was time to collect.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Rather than be mad that Jones was picked to appear on OTL, the UL blogger dorks should focus more on the fact that they werent relevant enough to appear on the show- or even be considered by the Network.
Or focus on, ya know, the whores.

If this were UK, I'd be in denial, too.

YOU THINK OLIVER SIMMONS HAS TO PAY FOR TRIM THAT'S DUMB AS HELL HE'S A UK BASKETBALL PLAYER COOCHIE IS ERRWHERE FOR THOSE GUYS CIRCLE THE WAGONS BOYS LET'S GET JON SCOTT ON THIS

[laughing] @ Jones being on OTL for a UL scandal discussion. That's unbelievable really. I mean.... I'm almost uneasy over all this. Like it's too good to be true or we're going to get it for enjoying it all. It's really too much.

I always assume those guys on 790 are under constant threat of being fired for any negative talk about Jurich Tha God, so I give them a pass.

Poor_db9e7b_1162568.jpg

In more bad news for UL, De'Aaron Fox sounds pretty positive on UK. He brought a special needs kid from his school that's a huge UK fan to his in home visit with Cal. Yeah, I'm sure Cal didn't crush that scene. Very cool stuff.

#NewFavoriteCat

You guys must not listen to Vanetti. Dude is as fair as a homer can be. He's actually the one asking the question, "if any of this is true is Pitino out? How do I explain this to my son who has a 15' UL logo on his wall"

Jurich and Vanetti do not see eye to eye. He's not one of the mouth pieces. Just a homer.

I'm already excited to see how Cal works those little, subtle jabs at Louisville regarding this into his conversations with media and press conferences. Nothing better and you know he's already thinking about it.

"You look around college basketball right now and every team is looking for a recruiting edge, especially locally. For me, I have to make sure we get quality young men. There's too much scrutiny on us here to cut corners."

Guaranteed he says some shit like that sometime before the first regular season game.

Wayne Turner Joins Louisville Basketball Staff
Aug. 27, 2013 Men's Basketball
Aug 27, 2013

LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Wayne Turner, who was a member of two collegiate national championship teams and played nine years in professional basketball, has joined the University of Louisville men's basketball staff as a program assistant.

"Wayne has decided to get into the coaching ranks," said UofL head coach Rick Pitino. "He'll be living with our players in Billy Minardi Hall this year, mentoring them off the court. There's no better person to do that as he played in three straight Final Fours and won two national championships."

His primary duties with the Cardinals include assisting in opponent scouting through extensive video breakdowns, game preparation and assisting in on-campus recruting efforts.

Reactions: WettCat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT