ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guarantee if they can't stonewall and lie their way out of this, they'll try to implicate Marquis Teague, Tres Lyles, etc.

I mean, of course it's all true. Of course it is. Only the dumbest homers and lap dogs could even entertain the thought that it isn't. Books don't get written with Pulitzer level journalists if it's not. A woman doesn't completely out herself as a scumbag if it's not true. She basically pulled an Eminem at the end of 8 Mile. Burned down UL, and already said everything bad about herself that anyone else could say.

Unfortunately, I think McGhee either takes the full blame or refuses to cooperate at all. Zero chance he turns in Pitino, that dude brainwashes his guys. The question is whether or not he simply falls on his sword or decides to deny everything. I'm sure by the time the NCAA gets off its ass here, UL will have their ducks in a row and have a decent strategy down.

Blakeney will almost certainly get them on probation, but if that's all they hit them with, then they'll be in decent shape in a few years. Pitino will deny any knowledge or wrongdoing and won't be forced out. He may have to sit for the first handful of games one year.

Dreams of vacated wins, lost titles and Pitino losing his job hinge on getting someone from within the program to cooperate with the NCAA. That means Chane has to spill his guts or McGee has to spill his guts or some other staff member or former player.

There's no way Louisville is actually going to turn over anything of any substance to help the NCAA with anything that goes back to their title team. Those security videos will be long gone, along with any emails associated with McGee's account and all the logs from the desk at Minardi Hall.

Glad I passed up that shit-show and sat with my buddies in Sec 9.

Think I heard BBdK yell out TOUCHBOY about 50 times in the 10 minutes I was on Anth's back deck postgame. K, bruh. Must have been a colorful exchange w/ the ppl Harris' seats!
Lol, no worries. He wasn't even that drunk... for the 3rd time this year.

Reactions: wcc31
They will be effectively neutralized for whatever is left of Pitino's tenure there though. They're already going to suck this year and next year's recruiting class should be awful while this plays out. After that, they'll likely have scholarship losses and restrictions that should keep them sufficiently mediocre for at least the next five years.

Blakeney will almost certainly get them on probation, but if that's all they hit them with, then they'll be in decent shape in a few years. Pitino will deny any knowledge or wrongdoing and won't be forced out. He may have to sit for the first handful of games one year.

Dreams of vacated wins, lost titles and Pitino losing his job hinge on getting someone from within the program to cooperate with the NCAA. That means Chane has to spill his guts or McGee has to spill his guts or some other staff member or former player.

There's no way Louisville is actually going to turn over anything of any substance to help the NCAA with anything that goes back to their title team. Those security videos will be long gone, along with any emails associated with McGee's account and all the logs from the desk at Minardi Hall.
Yeah, that's why I think they'll be aggressive with what they admit to and suggest as penalties and hope to keep the real smoking gun covered.

Honestly what UK fan since fri night has taken this story and wanted the ultimate outcome to be Pitino fired? What, so they might bring someone who can recruit 1 & dones & do at least .500 against Calipari?

We want that program hammered, banners removed, schollies taken away, postseason bans. they can keep that rotting carcass coach for the next 10 damn years.

I wasn't in Harris' seats, I was in my own seats -- just finally lost it with the the jackass that sits directly in front of me...and everyone around me was all-in with what I was doing.

I was absolutely hammered/redass from mid-to-post game...which turned into excitement with my boy Richie after the improbable comeback.

The scenario of CHANE getting interviewed by the NCAA is within itself enough to make em all sleepless over at Floyd St.

Also, I wonder if all the smoke that surrounded that dumbass before he got the boot is related to this whore?

Reactions: drxman1
Went to Kings Island yesterday. Kids had a blast, but man, I'm beat up. No lines at all but I could only handle each coaster once. Kids went multiple times on each one. The Beast is still incredible but kicks your ass. Wife said the same thing and she loves this stuff.

Still don't understand the allure of amusement parks for fat people. Walked over 10 miles and feel like I was in a 10 round heavyweight fight. Can't imagine what the fats feel like.

2247564.jpg

They will be effectively neutralized for whatever is left of Pitino's tenure there though. They're already going to suck this year and next year's recruiting class should be awful while this plays out. After that, they'll likely have scholarship losses and restrictions that should keep them sufficiently mediocre for at least the next five years.

Except for the part about scholarship losses, this is pretty much exactly what we were saying in 2010. Then Boom, 2 FF's and a Title in the next 4 years. A title built on hookers.

Just visited Louisville's Scout board and apparently it is all bullshit. Indiana and ESPN are out to get Rick and his players. All false. Nothing to see here. So, I guess nothing will come of this.

Still don't understand the allure of amusement parks for fat people. Walked over 10 miles and feel like I was in a 10 round heavyweight fight. Can't imagine what the fats feel like.

They're paying $50 to do nothing, because it doesn't take much to be too big for some of the rides. I went last weekend and while I'm a lot bigger than I want to be I'm not obese and some of the rides were tight for me.

GYERO Poll.

Will Rick Pitino be the basketball coach at Louisville on October 5, 2016?

My vote: Yes. That place has no shame.

Yes. And I'll go one better and say that Pitino gets another raise.

I think you are right. Jurich is arrogant enough to believe that giving Pitino a raise will make it look like he was merely a victim. It'll no doubt be part of their rogue assistant strategy. (even though rogue assistant isn't a get out of jail free card anymore, I think that's all they've got)

Only issue for them, is that if they go all-in on the rogue assistant, and it's ultimately found that another person inside the program contributed to this, then almighty hell will be unleashed upon them by the NCAA.

Ill go with i think he's done after this season, not because of this (although i guess its possible), i just think this is the final embarrassment he can take. And i know he seems to have no shame but I think finally it's time.

Blows my mind that the village idiots here in town think that just because this gal is a total whore with no morals means that what she's saying isn't true.

That Cady fella ain't putting is name on this without substantial proof and an overall belief that what she's claiming happened.

I think he retires after this year. He's got two titles, a healthy number of final fours, he's got the Hall of Fame. He doesn't have a team or a future recruiting class worth sticking around for. He's hurting his legacy from here on out and he's got to realize that. I think he sticks around for one more year to make it look less like it's directly related to the scandal, and hangs it up after the season.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Here's the thing with whores, drug dealers, etc.- you want to get info on whorin', drug dealin', etc. you don't get it from the junior league. You get it from whores and drug dealers. Just because someone is a POS doesn't mean they're automatically a liar- especially about whorin' and drug dealin'.

Pretty much, Maxx. It'd actually be much less likely to be true if she wasn't a career whore. If it was some sorority girl who said McGee offered her money to have sex with players, it'd seem much less realistic, IMO. She is EXACTLY the type of person who would have this type of information.

So what are the legal implications for Katina and her ho's here...I mean isn't this book basically a confession of multiple crimes?

Somehow it will come out that a recruit that signed with us gets caught up in it. We'll end dinged more than them.

Also dont discount the amount of whores in the Junior League

I'm guessing we'll eventually find out about a recording system Pitino had installed in his office that secretly recorded all of his conversations. One will contain an unexplained 18 minute gap that will be the smoking gun. On Aug 9th, 2016 Pitino will resign effective noon the following day.

Nope. You're wrong, Max. Her being a disgusting whore makes this whole issue about her lack of morals. No way she's telling the truth.

Case. Closed.

HOFCRP can now go back to life as normal & developing ANAS, MAHMOUD, DENG, MANJOK,& DAMION.

Could be a bridge year but with RICK don't count him out bc he develops players.

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
Obviously wouldn't happen in a bazillion years, but my wet dream is Pitino being charged with Promoting Prostitution.

(1) A person is guilty of promoting prostitution when he knowingly advances or profits from prostitution.

Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 529.040 (West)

"Advancing prostitution" -- A person "advances prostitution" when acting other than as a prostitute or as a patron thereof, he or she knowingly causes or aids a person to engage in prostitution, procures or solicits patrons for prostitution, provides persons or premises for prostitution purposes, operates or assists in the operation of a house of prostitution or a prostitution enterprise, or engages in any conduct designed to institute, aid or facilitate an act or enterprise of prostitution;

"Profiting from prostitution" -- A person "profits from prostitution" when acting other than as a prostitute receiving compensation for personally rendered prostitution services, he or she knowingly accepts or receives or agrees to accept or receive money or other property pursuant to an agreement or understanding with any person whereby he or she participates or is to participate in proceeds of prostitution activity;

Theoretically, McGee could be charged with Unlawful Transaction with a Minor, 1st degree:

(1) A person is guilty of unlawful transaction with a minor in the first degree when he or she knowingly induces, assists, or causes a minor to engage in:
(a) Illegal sexual activity

Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 530.064 (West)

I believe the law would consider sex with prostitutes as an illegal sexual activity.

Who gives two shits about the "legal implications" for the whores? What does that have to do with anything? "Oh, man, these whores are in for it now!" Learn "Night Court."

Reactions: Mashburned
Just had a long conversation with a longtime UofL season ticket holder. He's absolutely disgusted by the whole thing. As he said, it doesn't matter if the allegations are true are not...but WTF is a 40 something hooker hanging out in the dorms with a bunch of college/high school kids? Doesn't look good. Forget the cash payments, etc. That's just not acceptable behavior for the team and university. And it can be proven. He wants Pitino to step down and Jurich to move on. HUGE UofL guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT