ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Here it is guys. Nothing's messed up, there's no beer stains. The only thing that's wrong with it is that it smells like shit, but it smelled like shit when I put it on."

[laughing]

What were the police officers' reactions when [the Union County Sheriff's Office] came to get you?
There was four of them and three of them were cool. One dude was a nerd, he was trying to be Mr. Officer.

[laughing]

Man, how did I break in when I was already in there? It wasn't breaking and entering, it was opening and exiting.

[laughing]

I got like three numbers that night and have added like 20 chicks on Facebook. That's been a plus.

[laughing]

The police report said you also stole a two-way radio from the dressing room.

I got that in case they radioed that the suit was stolen so I could just chime them back and say, "Hey, I have it. Don't worry, I'll return it."

[laughing]

This is one guy that needs to be famous. Give this guy a few bucks, a camera crew, and make magic happen.

I mean, he's basically a real life Ricky from Trailer Park Boys.

I linked what I felt were some of the high points which included a trip to Hoots and "I come sliding in and start gettin' it"

really happy anth is standing firm on this no everest/denali thing. he's been waffling for years, and it seemed like a foregone conclusion. showing tremendous restraint. kudos.

Lol, Of course Fernando is opening a restaurant in Joe's Older Than Dirt.

When Red Barn Kitchen opens in February of 2016, it will mark ORG’s eighth restaurant. That lineup includes Guaca Mole, two Mussel & Burger Bars, Cena, El Taco Luchador, Coconut Beach, and Artesano Tapas, Vino y Mas.

Dude is a machine, and every last one of them is :fire::fire::fire:

http://insiderlouisville.com/lifest...kitchen-take-space-long-held-joes-older-dirt/

so, which one of you dickheads is gonna be the first goob to get suckered into the ultra pretentious self important $500 minimum lou vuitton table at the moo?

those-polka-dots-on-his-ear-really-bring-out-the-color-of-his-eyes-photo-u1.jpg

really happy anth is standing firm on this no everest/denali thing. he's been waffling for years, and it seemed like a foregone conclusion. showing tremendous restraint. kudos.
Meh, those sherpas drag slubs up that thing every year. Everest is insane but technically it's not that bad. That sucker is all altitude. I've talked about doing Aconcagua or another one thats harder but not deadly. It's not like you have to be an elite athlete or something. Really just 3-4 training climbs, the ability to take 3-4 months off and a shit ton of money most importantly.

Make fun of him all you want but El Luchador is ridiculous. Crushes Nada, Local Taco, Street Craves... and Mussel Burger is ridiculous. Stud. Can't wait for him to come turn Lex on it's head. Hope he does more stuff so we can drown out the 45 former dudley chefs producing the exact same menus all over town.

Make fun of him all you want but El Luchador is ridiculous. Crushes Nada, Local Taco, Street Craves... and Mussel Burger is ridiculous. Stud. Can't wait for him to come turn Lex on it's head. Hope he does more stuff so we can drown out the 45 former dudley chefs producing the exact same menus all over town.
The struggle is real.

I know its so uncool to even mention Luke Bryan but we will be out at Talon tomorrow night for his show as well. Anyone else from GYERO man enough to say you're going to be there? Yes, I know Johnny Cash is real country before you blast me. With the rain we have had, 20K red necks in a wet field drinking beer and wine, oh and a 2 lane road going to Talon, this is going to be a huge cluster touch.

Have dinner plans at Sabio Friday night. We don't get out much like the cool kids so need recs on whats good. Probably be down at Parlay Social that night too if anyone is in town. Also dont forget SAE, Pride Week. Beat X.

UK Football Saturday. Mission: F EKU UP

3 nights out in a row for parents of 2..... Holy Shit. Maybe after 3 nights out my wife will actually act like she likes me again.

What's the Lexington restaurant rumor with Fernando?

Anytime PTI posts something dumb, Anth asks me about it as if it's my fault.

Example: "Why doesn't YOUR best friend capitalize his posts?" Or "why does YOUR best friend use so much spacing in his posts?" As if I can control anything PTI does.

Yo yo yo gyero. I would like to apply for membership card. My D-league easy pass has been revoked due to the architect calling his mod friend on me for calling him out after he called me out.Like most that post here, I'm sure I'm not the only one lol. I know masburned is on the verge since he seems to be hated by all things lek, and likes my posts lol. Anyways, I do enjoy reading this thread and I've never had beef nor have I bad mouthed anything gyero. Btw congrats to blue raider you've been chosen to take my place lol.

My gyero resume.
1.banned from the league
2. Allegedly, the one person on leks ignore list
3. Respectful to gyero
4. 329 likes, 83 trophy points
5. Respectful to gyero, and will bring honesty, comedy, and insight.

Signed,
W2B

Have dinner plans at Sabio Friday night. We don't get out much like the cool kids so need recs on whats good.

Had lunch there today, the shrimp tempura salad was pretty good. Usually at night I'd roll with the wok charred green beans and the scallops...was Tony's booked?

Nice deep tissue massage today, no warnings or apologies were given.

Fun driving by Madness tent city, told them all SAE would be by later.

Keeneland Friday, eeeeek.

Meh, those sherpas drag slubs up that thing every year. Everest is insane but technically it's not that bad. That sucker is all altitude. I've talked about doing Aconcagua or another one thats harder but not deadly. It's not like you have to be an elite athlete or something. Really just 3-4 training climbs, the ability to take 3-4 months off and a shit ton of money most importantly.

no research needed, but this is 100% false.

everest isn't that hard. lol. maybe if your uncle jack off has 4% body fat. oh wait, he does.

Reactions: TransyCat09
A report from 2 days ago said that Nepal is banning inexperienced climbers from Everest. Must have climbed higher than 6,500m before you're even allowed to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT