ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vape and I'm cool AF if by cool you mean having two cats, a 1991 300ZX, receding hair line and walled off from the rest of the world as much as humanly possible.

- Wife was approached about possibly becoming an EA to the PGA Tour Commish. Not sure how much I like the thought but it would give her some visibility higher up in the organization and the way that things are starting to shift for women, she would be a candidate for the first female <fill in the blank> because she has an impeccable record and the meanest thing she's done in her life was not give her former BFF a blender as a wedding gift.

DeCourcy says he's lost 17 pounds since the Bahamas, that he was down to 245. Between the added weight and the rust, it makes sense that he struggled finishing at the rim. He's a career 54% shooter, he's going to be fine, and he's going to be great.

Yes, but I heard his body fat is too high and he's going to have to have a kidney removed. :scream:

Yeah, we're winning #9. Tonight they release the first trailer for the movie and the stars come out to walk the red carpet.

* ....about what kind of team out there will give this bunch fits. From a stylistic/personnel perspective...we couldn't come up with one.

* Barring injury, we're going to win the championship this year. Bring on the hoops.

luke-maye.jpg

65038_20130205_060314_537087_412622528813274_1110504376_n_thumb.jpg

5846B10F-70A0-72AA-4567-A827E0D75C71-1372.jpeg

Reactions: LiterallyNobody
-The new problem with Rogue is the 5 replies after each post. He's a terrible poster so block or skim past his post. I really don't see why he incites so much anger.-
Meh, I go days without posting so when I get on one, oh well. We’ll all be okay. Note taken though. Always appreciate this place and I hope no one actually dies in a fire.

Wednesday I flew into DC. Met up with my cousin in I guess what is the smoke region of scantily clad young professionals who don't smile. Cousin is your typical 30 something caught on the edge of app dating and still wanting to actually look at a person to talk to them.

So, after a nice meal of food and some local IPA's and a d-bag server that probably asked if we wanted the check 4 times, closed out and went up to the bar. It devolved from there. My poor cousin thought it was actually a good idea to let me respond to this dildos throwing their micro peens at her through an app.

One guy was bragging about being a kung fu guy that is a descendant of Bruce Lee. Oh, and an avid golfer that hurt his elbow getting too drunk during his last round but still boasts a 7.6 handicap. Another one looked like he was borderline Kavanaugh but may be a nice guy but after a series of prodding questions, turns out he wears skinny jeans and has a lot of ideas of how he would spend people's money for them.

Point being, she's in a really stiff competition market. I fell in love 45 times walking a mile to the restaurant. OTOH, if you are a 25-35 year old male, have just a modicum of game, job, 300 sq ft apartment then you would rake in DC.

My cousin - she's hopeless. Told her just to start acquiring cats since she quit her job to rack up more debt to become a SJW social worker. I wish I was kidding.

-October is *dope*. College football, playoff baseball, basketball around the corner, a chill in the air...perfect.

-Recording BBM, but there's little reason to watch these days. Scott Charlton has me covered on any "scrimmage" highlights.

-Any word on what dance Potsy is doing tonight??

-I miss SAECATFAN :cry:

-Got nothing for cardigans, but I'm sure you look spiffy, rudd.

-Family Octoberfest gathering tomorrow. Perfect timing with the bye week. Looking forward to hitting up Old Town for some european pilsners. Love that place.

Problem with rogue is, he can't take a shot. Oh, he'll [thumb2]like every post that gives him any sort of attention, whether good or bad, but he'll proceed to write 10 paragraphs in rebuttal.

Just STFU. Again.
Easy for you to say, but how many times have you came back to gyero after having a young girl kick your ass?

Of the many things that are annoying about Brad Calipari, the one that annoys me the most is his insistance on having them say he is from New Jersey. He has lived at least half his life in Lexington and another significant amount of time in other places. It is like he is too good to say he is from Lexington where he spent his most formative years and where he is lucky enough to play for UK. Douche.

The three point shooting contest was fun. Love that addition to Madness.

It would definitely be worth the tech if Johnson or Washington would do one of those turbo rim hangs during a game.

It would definitely be worth the tech if Johnson or Washington would do one of those turbo rim hangs during a game.

Agree- hope it costs us 4-6 points against Duke.

U being #wrongonpurpose tonight or what, Atticus Finch?

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Of the many things that are annoying about Brad Calipari, the one that annoys me the most is his insistance on having them say he is from New Jersey. He has lived at least half his life in Lexington and another significant amount of time in other places. It is like he is too good to say he is from Lexington where he spent his most formative years and where he is lucky enough to play for UK. Douche.

The three point shooting contest was fun. Love that addition to Madness.
No matter how long I live in Florida I’ll tell people, “I live here but I’m from Kentucky.” What’s wrong with that?

No matter how long I live in Florida I’ll tell people, “I live here but I’m from Kentucky.” What’s wrong with that?

When was Cal the coach for the Nets? 1996-1999. Guessing he was born in Jersey. What is certain is that he needs to stop wearing his shorts like they are diapers. High school girls roll their shorts up.

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
- Wife started pulling the ol’ “We’re from Cincinnati” on the honeymoon. Stopped that shit with a quickness. We’re from Kentucky- which actually means something. It’s character. Plus, it’s accurate. Saying we’re from Cincinnati is the same thing as Kansas City, Cleveland, St. Louis, hell even Chicago to randoms. But Kentucky paints a picture, good or bad.

- Wife had never been to a high school football game and was dying to go. Hit up Cov Cath @ Highlands. She had a helluva time- maybe watched 5 plays total, hit the concession stand 5x, was absolutely enthralled with the Dance Team’s halftime performance. Gotta say- as a fan of neither team, was cool being at a game on Friday night for maybe the second time in 20 years. CovCath’s stud Notre Dame-bound TE is Frank Jacobs-esque.

- We’re preseason #1 and I’ve never encountered so little buzz on these boards for Madness. Makes complete sense to people like us though. Madness is great...but it sucks. It’s like a high school reunion in the social media age - unnecessary. I still like that lots of people get up for it...but I don’t and none of my fellow :basketball:s do, either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT