ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty positive none of us visit the neighborhoods that the chicken is truly "really" good.

Heard them talking about Bulletproof Backpacks on one of those little 30 second national news blurbs that precede sports radio.
Works great unless you go to a school that banned backpacks then I guess it’s Body Armor by Under Armour for my kids.

Ban schools, that will stop the school shootings.

Just home school all the little Wellington’s. Have a teacher stream the lectures.

If each kid had enough bagged milk strapped to them each morning, it might just end all of the senseless tragedy.

Milk-Vests seem cheaper and possibly more reliable than bullet proof backpacks.

Reactions: Col. Angus
If each kid had enough bagged milk strapped to them each morning, it might just end all of the senseless tragedy.

Milk-Vests seem cheaper and possibly more reliable than bullet proof backpacks.

images

I vote for you insensitive parents to stop procreating. Nips the problem in the bud.

It’s a large, tasty bag of milk.

7875198212_b3c7f38565_z.jpg

Actually, it’s three medium-sized bladders of milk, packaged together in one large sack. At home, the milk is placed in a pitcher and one corner of the polyethylene plastic is snipped off with scissors for pouring. (Some Canadians snip a second, smaller hole to let air out.) Because it’s not fully sealed, the milk needs to be enjoyed relatively quickly.

:joy:

This is too much. I wish I never discovered bagged milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT