ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grilled?
Strips?

Some serious GFYs need to be thrown out this morning.

It’s Chick Fil-A we’re talking about here. Get ahold of yourselves, people.

Why would anyone waste a pretend healthy meal on grilled chicken from CFA? That's ridiculous. Llama, lunch is off after that take.

Geese, when you want to grab some food?

Both of you guys can learn obesity and get. all. the. pumps.

Sloot, you wanna do lunch?

And CFA minis are overrated because the biscuits are too buttery. As I’ve long contended- especially for a Southern joint- CFA’s biscuit game needs work.

And CFA minis are overrated because the biscuits are too buttery. As I’ve long contended- especially for a Southern joint- CFA’s biscuit game needs work.

ITS NOT A GD BISCUIT ITS A SISTER SHUBERT YEAST ROLL IDIOT.

You won’t find a better bread vehicle for your chicken product. It’s perfectly sized for the nugget, the texture is soft and pillowy, just cuddling that delicious crispy nugget to death.

The biscuits there are trash.

Is it chicken patty day yet?

iu

*while I was googling school chicken patty, I discovered something very disturbing. See that plastic pouch in the background? That's a plastic bag with chocolate milk in it. Kids are drinking milk out of plastic pouches!! Wtf has happened to our country?

iu

lmaoo can you imagine?

I admit I enjoy chicken salad chick. That one by the midbay bridge in destin is very popular.

Wish it was coming to Hamburg.

What is everyone's opinion on a chuckwagon ?

With american cheese, mustard and pickle of course.

Dairy Queen in Madisonville will always be king of the chuckwagon. Would crush those growing up while playing poker in the back of the DQ after hours. Shannon and Shane C. where always very great host. Parents also where CAF also.

Reactions: WKYLawCat
The first day in the past two and a half months that I can't go anywhere and eat what I want, and you all have this discussion. Guess I'll head back to my homemade salad .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT